I love the web cam

Started by kvarnell, June 20, 2012, 03:15:08 PM

kvarnell

Sitting in Cornwall, two minutes from the sea, but in work with a lot of moaning staff and disgruntled students.  I just log on in my breaks and watch the web cam live view, thank you for the web cam it is my saviour, my bright spot, what more can I say, thanks again, long live the web cam!!!! :-)

Martin_G

It sends me all chilled and relaxed when I look at it... puts a smile on my face too.. Long live the web cam!!

DaisysMum

In Cornwall too and it's chucking it down now after a lovely day yesterday.   Can't believe how fantastic the weather is in Arillas when you look at the w e b c a m.  Roll on 10 weeks time.

Becky

kvarnell

St Austell is soaked, raining cats and dogs.

DaisysMum

St Austell....ha ha, thats where I am!

Becky

kvarnell

A fellow Arillas fan from the same town, are you going this year??

kvarnell

Sorry did not read your post, when do you arrive?

DaisysMum

We aren't going until 31st August, this will be the 6th time to Corfu, 4th to Arillas - 2nd to Nikos Appts. 

Hard to believe that the weather is so glorious in Corfu when looking at the w e b c a m and so miserable here again today.

Becky

kvarnell

We go on the 10th Aug, we love Arillas, cant keep away.

Cheryl2307

I'm also glued to it when I eat my sandwiches, it's ace!  Looks really busy at the moment too!
Cheryl O

kvarnell

Hi Cheryl, are you off to Arillas this year? Hope you have a nice lunch break, Arillas looks amazing today.

Cheryl2307

Hi kvarnell, yes (hopefully) I'm going on 9th July for two weeks.  I'm a little scared of getting to excited because of what happened last year!  Will believe I'm going when I actually get there x
Cheryl O

Sandy x

You'll be there Cheryl. How's your little grand-daughter? x
Sandy x

Cheryl2307

She's just ace, Sandy, started on solids this week and is gurgling and chatting away, she's grown so fast, she's adorable.  Even Uncle James is smitten! How's yours? xx
Cheryl O

Sandy x

Crikey, she's doing well....I thought they didn't put them on solids now till they are about 6 months? Ben and Amy haven't even talked about that yet....Isla is fine, growing fast - but a bit mummified - cries as soon as anybody else picks her up (not just me!).....so I'm looking forward to her being a few months older.......haven't seen her for 3 weeks because they've been away on holiday and I can only go round there at weekends. So I'm visiting tomorrow.....
Sandy x