Stamps and postcards

Started by Tom, September 04, 2005, 05:58:01 PM

Tom

Does anyone know roughly how much a postcard and stamps to the uk costs?

Ally

Hi
I bought my post cards from the supermarket on the front, and paid about 90 cents for a postcard and a stamp.
  8)

Jenni

we have just come back  :(  and the postage is 65 cents (stamps available from supermarkets).  Post cards tend to be 30-40 cents but the shop next to the Coconut bar has them for 10 cents.

Jenni

Tom

Wow thanks for all the information Jenni and Aly. Looks like another good reason to visit at least one bar.

Tom

malky

Just to let you know Tom, that it will probably take 2 - 3 weeks for the postcards to get back to the UK..  :(
DID i SAY RELAXING......

Jenni

Hi Tom

If you can get someone to post your cards from the airport (your rep perhaps) then they get back quicker.

We managed to do that with some cards - typically we have got home before some of the other cards!

Jenni

Ally

Hi again

Believe it or not we arrived on the monday, i wrote my cards and posted them that night. some arrived on saturday and most not untill two weeks later.  There is some hope :wink:

Paul/Deb5

Hi All
 If sending postcards, either put them in an envelope and send as a letter which gets back quicker,or take the postcards home and post them when you get back and within a couple of days all your friends and relatives receive them and phone you to see if you had a nice time !!!!!!!!!

Paul/Deb5