The donkey track to San Stefanos is now safe again

Started by dimitris, May 20, 2012, 12:13:43 PM

Ann K

Excellent news - roll on August when I can try it.  Thanks to all who made the effort to make it happen.

Karen/Colin

Fantastic news, I was thinking about the walk to san Stef this morning! Can't wait for a good walk in sweltering heat!

Karen
x

dylan

Many thanks Dimitri, you are so good at sorting things out, why not have a go at being a politician !!!!!

TerryW

Dimitris is far too honest to be a politician.

Sandy x

Not ALL politicians are dishonest Terry......
Sandy x

JohnTheRef&Dot

Sandy x

Sandy x

TerryW

That's nice to know Sandy, but its a low percentage that are honest. Is your brother a MP Sandy?

AJC51

Thank you Dimitris and all who helped. The view from the top is fantastic + a leisurely lunch and sip with Nikos makes it a worth the effort. Well done again Boss

Fiona

A HUGE thank you to everyone who assisted in making the repairs to the donkey track a reality.  Am really looking forward to using it next month to walk to Akrotiri and San Steph.  In fact I am just SO looking forward to returning to my personal paradise after a year's absence.  A special thank you Dimitris for helping to make this happen for all of us who love Arillas x

GaryS

It indeed is a fantastic bit of news, we did not make the trek in 2010, but were planning to go again in June/July. Now we can. Big thanks to all involved.

Gary & Carolyn

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

nicki

Well done and a big thank you to Dimitris and all that helped. It looked rather scary a couple of weeks ago. You've done a great job!
:D xx

Booking.com