Sky Sports in Arillas

Started by Timmer, May 03, 2012, 03:32:53 PM

Timmer

Hi all

I know I'm a bit sad but I'm after any info regarding coverage of the final of the RFU championships final which is due to be placed on the 30th of May.

I will be staying in Arillas from the 28th until the 11th of June and my beloved Bristol will (hopefully) be playing in their most impotant game for a number of years. It is being covered by Sky.

Any info or tips will be gratefully received.

We are staying in Helios Court and are so looking forward to our 8th visit to Corfu.

Kind regards

Simon

GaryS

Im not sure of the current schedule, but the Malibu has Sky and usually has the UK Sky coverage for major football tournements. if its not on all you would have to do is ask them.

Val n Bill

Heilos Court is listed as having Sky TV You would need to check if they have Sky Sports.
The love affair continues.

Eggy

Check with Helios Court to be certain but I think,like other good Villas here, they have the full package.

Or.... pay a visit to Coconut, Malibu, Rainbow Bar and others.

Cheers
Negg

Timmer

Thanks for the advice.

I'm hoping they don't have sky sports @ the villa as this will be one (of many) of my excuses for the grandparents to babysit so the wife and I can go out and have a few Mythos's / Long Island Ice teas.

Simon

Marion

Always watch Rugby at the Malibu - they always get the right programme for us.What can be better than watching the game in the lovely sunshine and a few Mythos - oh yes and my hubby also enjoys the game !!!!

Jo Wissett

Hi Timmer! I know for a fact that the Coconut have Sky Sports so worth asking Perry and Kosta if they will be showing it.Enjoy x

westhampete

You could also try the Mirage. If Nikos or Angela aren't sure the boys will sort it out for you.

fishski

Well at least you didn't have to worry about Bristol, Timmer... ;-)

Timmer

Very true, another excuse needed for Wednesday night !!!

Any suggestions ????

justphil

Timmer, the printable ones follow.

Early evening shower. Wander along the front as sun starts going down. Find that Katerina at Thalassa is offering pepper chicken on the specials. Wander all along and compare, then come back and sit there. Order it, and the local red wine. Watch the sun go down and the waves lapping while you eat food from heaven. Wander to the Coconut and join the party. Wake up tomorrow and do it all again... (Sorry, I never remember the bit between Coconut and tomorrow....)

Football? What's that??
Phil