Pharmacy in Arillas

Started by dimitris, March 05, 2012, 12:50:55 PM

Eileen

My sister Joyce and I were at the opening last night and thoroughly enjoyed the delicious home made cakes, nibbles and wine which were on offer.

A much needed facility for Arillas...Joyce will no doubt make full use of it for her usual need mozzie treatment. (they love her so much they leave me alone!)
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Val n Bill

Oops should have said......"last night"... think they will sell reading glasses?

Val x
The love affair continues.

mbtir

Hey Dimitris

Do you know what time the pharmacy is open on Thursdays, please? Can my Mum combine a Brouklis lunch with a trip to the pharmacy!? ; )

See you soon
M

himishere

What a relief when I found out that I had left some of my medication at home, not only was it available it was 1/5th of the price.

Good service.

Eggy

Quote from: mbtir on June 14, 2012, 01:52:12 AM
Hey Dimitris

Do you know what time the pharmacy is open on Thursdays, please? Can my Mum combine a Brouklis lunch with a trip to the pharmacy!? ; )

See you soon
M

If she eats and enjoys too much. too quickly, I'm sure Dimitris will supply any indegestion tablets F.O.C

Negg

Val n Bill

Unfortunately the Pharmacy has now closed. Quite a few people were asking about it when we were there. Hope it opens up again,  was a great asset last year.

Val x
The love affair continues.

ValL

Has the Pharmacy reopened in 2014?
Arillas visitor since 2004 🍹☀️

Eggy

Sadly not open.

Nearest ones are Agros , Avliotes or Sidari

Negg

summertime

Hi was the pharmacy closed down?

justphil

It was wanted by many visitors to Arillas but did not work out. One day the right person will establish a viable pharmacy in Arillas. But the owner will need to be someone who is qualified, and lives on little, but loves the Arillas life a lot.

Phil