Hotel MARINA

Started by Mick and Jill, February 03, 2012, 10:26:42 PM

Mick and Jill

Hi was just looking for the link to Hotel Marina to show a friend but I can't find it does anyone know where the link has gone.  I can find all the other hotels but know there was a link for Marina as I have shown it to others .............

Can anyone help

Thanks Jill x
Jill XXX

Eileen

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Mick and Jill

Yeah that's it Eileen thanks, why couldn't I find it on here though?    Is it still on because I couldn't find it any where

Jill xx
Jill XXX

justphil

Just looked at the homepage and clicked on Hotels. All except Marina seem to be there. Maybe Dimitris can shed some light on it.

Phil

Mick and Jill

Phil I would be asking if it was any of the accommodation that had been lost off the home page.  Maybe it has been a glitch or something, I'm sure Dimitris will sort it out

Jill x
Jill XXX

JohnTheRef&Dot

If you click on the Last w e b c a m shots link
Scroll down you will see a list of sponsors, there is a link for the Marina in the list

Mick and Jill

John if you were looking for accommodation though you wouldn't automatically go there for the information ha ha.

Jill x
Jill XXX

Mick and Jill

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Dimitris for finding the Marina information for me, think I must have been having a blonde (or should that be grey) moment.  Think my friend may be another Arillas Addict in the making ........ watch this space.

Jill x
Jill XXX

Mick and Jill

Hope Hotel Marina doesnt disappear like it seems to have done yet again off the forum. Very strange
Jill XXX

Val n Bill

Still listed under hotel Jill, I have just seen it.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Anne

Is it because they are package holidays at the top of the home page?
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)