IRINI STUDIOS

Started by JDillon, August 24, 2005, 03:15:43 PM

JDillon

Hi Everyone,  coming back to Arillas for the 3rd time, and staying in the Irini Studios.  Anyone got any feed back on these??

carol

Hi,Im not sure if im right but 2 years ago we stayed at the Nikos Apartments and im sure Irini Studios were on the opposite side of the road to the Nikos but a little futher down.I think theres only about 3  or 4 studios, 2 facing the main road and 2 set back.They use to be with manos but i dont know who their with now.Who have you booked with.?If i saw a pic i could tell you if they were the same.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

JDillon

Hi Carol

Unfortunately there is no picture available, we booked through First Choice and I think they've possibly only just taken them over.  All I know is that when we booked there were 9 rooms available, but don't know how many in total.  Thanks for your response though!

carol

Hi JDillon,It looks like their different studios.All i can remember was there was only afew rooms.Hope somebody replies for you.Anyway where ever they are you,ll have a great time in Arillas.When are you going??cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

JDillon

Hi Carol,  Not to worry, like you said, we'll still have a great time!  Going on 16th September for 2 weeks, so really can't wait now.  Jackie

Eggy

JDillon
Have a good time and don't forget. when you're back. to tell us all where these apartments are.
Negg

JDillon

Hi Negg, I certainly will let you all know, I'm quite intrigued now!  Jackie

mihai

hello peoples of Arillas,
I have booked at Irinis Studios for 26 august until 4 september.As I find under your forum this studios aren't apreciated. As I concern my questions  are :
Are these appartments properly clean ?
Have not air conditional so, Is this a major problem ?
thank you
Kind regards, Mihai
ps:  I can't wait to get there and see , feel the beach, greek traditions and taste from all greek taverna expecially at Dimitris.