is the bench missing??

Started by kevin.g, January 19, 2012, 12:57:50 PM

kevin.g

with failing eyesight ,i cant see if the bench is still at the end of the pier,,or has it gone for a overhaul..??? help...yammas

TerryW

It does seem to be missing, although there is quite a lot of sand on the web-cam. Maybe Eggy can take a photo for us.

Eggy

I have been chasing it's removal so , just maybe, fingers have been pulled and a refurb is planned. I'll take a peek avrio.

Negg

kevin.g

Val n Bill

Windy day in Arillas, but I can now see the bench, think some of the sand has gone from the web cam.

Val x
The love affair continues.

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

kevin.g

Val n Bill

Think the bench has gone for its makeover, well I can't see it anyway.

Val x       

kevin.g

val
you may and i hope be right,,even put me glasses on and cant see the bench,at the end of the pier ,,lets hope our gary and dimitris,are aiding its makeover ,,,,,,,,,,,,yammas

kvarnell

Fingers crossed it will be restored with a sprinkle of Arillas magic

dimitris

I found the bench.
We are working hard to restore it , change the bolts with new stainless, paint it with a special coat and soon it will be back on the pier.

Yammas,

D.
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

dimitris

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

kevin.g

dimitris
thanks to all ,for there help in restoring the bench ,,,im so glad it got so much use last year ,its a part of arillas now for visitors and locals alike .......yammas

Eileen

LOL...don't get too comfortable lying there Dimitris..it's too tempting for Spiro and come along to jump on top of you :-)

Thanks for the photos and for making sure the bench will withstand another year of forumsters b*ms :-o :-)
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Val n Bill

Poor Dimitris, so tired he fell asleep while helping to restore the bench. ;)

Thanks to everyone who helped, can't wait to sit on it again, thanks for the photos as well. See you all soon.

Val x