Two Bed Apts. Kaloudis

Started by Paul D, January 15, 2012, 09:31:53 PM

Paul D

Can anyone give me any info of where the two bed appartments are at Kaloudis? ( I should know but I don`t - stupid!!) Low or high floor and what can my sister in law expect to find in them when she arrives in August?
We recommended Kaloudis, so I hope they like it!!

Paul

Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Jersey Bean

Hi Paul, there are some lovely two bed apartments on the front near Roulas's shop.  We stayed in number 32 and it had a big balcony overlooking beautiful gardens.  It was quiet too.

Steph ~

There are some in the 3 storey block (Billy's block) near the pool, 2 in Roula's block (storey block, doors face the pool, balcony faces the garden) on the ground floor and then 1 (?maybe 2) on the ground floor of the block that is nearest the sea (Roula's private apartments on top floor and their accommodation at the end). It's a fair to say it will probably be on the ground floor.

jules

apartments 11 and 12 are on the 2nd floor of Billy's block near Splish Splash and they have brilliant sea views,  the ground floor 2 bed apartments in Roula's block have lovely balconies overlooking the gardens but the bathrooms are a lot smaller.
Many thanks,

Jules

Paul D

Thanks for those replys. Will pass on the information to my sister in law.

Paul

annmarsh

Will let you know when we get back Paul as we staying in a two bed apt this year as we taking keith dad with us.

Paul D

Thanks, Anne.  Just hope sister and brother in law enjoy the place as much as we do.

Paul

kevin.g

does anyone know the costs of the 2-bed apts for future ref,,is it a day rate or weekly rate ??.......yammas

Steph ~

Bit late with this reply but, for 2013, I've been quoted 60 euro per night for 3 people in one of Roula's 2 bedroom apartments and that includes aircon.  Previously we were charged by the week, again dependent upon how many people were in there. Last year I think it was approx £420 per week (for 2).  Not sure how much Billy's apartments are when booking direct but I know there are some people on here who book them. 

harold

Sally and I are staying in Kaloudis for 2 weeks starting the 11th May,we wanted a 2 bed apt. but because we booked with Thompson we were unable to get one,it kept defaulting back to the 1 bed ones.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

keith(geezer)

me ann and me dad have a 2 bed ap from the 18 may at the kaloudis

ness44

Kieth
I am going in July and staying in a 2 bed apartment apt at Kaloudis. Would be grateful if on your return you could let me know what they are like. Enjoy your hols .