Sorely tempted

Started by Alan and Jan, December 22, 2011, 01:05:07 PM

Truth

Thomas Cook , 1.2 euros , thats a great price Jon !  Its unusual for TC as they are not usually that competitive with their rates?
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Val n Bill

Might get that Truth, but Johns' post was 6th Jan, it went down but now creeping up again.

Val x
The love affair continues.

justphil

Season's on its way. First the exchange rate posts, then when the mozzie repellant ones begin you know it's nearly time for visit reports!! Bring it all on....

Phil

Val n Bill

You know me so well Phil, you read minds, I ordered my Avon Skin-so-Soft this morning and bought Jungle Formula 50% deet yesterday!!!

Val x

Avon brochure 7 on offer £2.50 ladies.
The love affair continues.

Alan and Jan

Janis how many bottles of red wine is it likely to be? Wonder if the Acoustic Jukebox is at the Kaloudis this year.

Jungle Formula have brought out a plug in that is similar to the Febreze, Airwick type plug in air fresheners. The mozzie kill juice is in a bottle and is supposed to last 45 days. Screw top for the bottle so easy to transport. Got one to try out but will have the old tablet type as a back up if it fails to do the job.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

Truth

Oh yes Val, well spotted on the date of Jon's post !  he he !  Even so I think the rate over the last week is the highest its been for over a year (if not years!) and I am just gobsmacked that TC offered that rate because
1) As I say I thought the last weeks rate was the highest for over a year
2) TC don't don't tend to be competititive exchange rate wise
Fair FX must have been offering about 1.24 at that point !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

GaryS

Took the plunge with Thomas Cook again yesterday. Got 1.168, which isnt too bad. Had the money burning a hole so got another 400 Euros towards our fund. As they say, every little helps :-) And it exciting buying holiday money as you feel its really getting close.

kevin.g

ahh gaz
love the confidence of the holiday drawing nearer,even with your worries of redundancy ,and dont worry ill be there to guide you to the bar and put a dent in those euros,,hahaha,,lol..yammas

GaryS

I won't need much guiding Kev, trust me :-)

kevin.g

kevin.g

thomas global in london ...e1,18,,looking good ..x

vivian

Just got 1.207 from ice. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

mickandsue

Hi does anybody know the rate in Arillas,

Viv have you used ICE before? is it a safe way of changing money.

mickandsue

Has anybody used a pre loaded card and would we be able to withdraw euros from the ATM in town, without charges

vivian

Hi Mick and Sue, No I havent used ice before but booked delivery for 11th April so will let you know thenMy Daughter used a pre loaded card in Corfu last year and had no trouble at all with it. Viv.x

Stay Nude it ante rude