Ryanair Leeds Bradford-Corfu 2012

Started by Eileen, November 03, 2011, 07:18:15 PM

Eileen

Ryanair have announced a few new routes ...one of which includes Corfu... from Leeds Bradford for next year. :-)

According to the following link tickets go on sale tomorrow....

http://harrogate-news.co.uk/2011/11/03/ryanair-adds-3rd-aircraft-leeds-bradford-base/
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Janis

This is BRILLIANT news - another route for Corfu!

We live half way between Manchester and LBA (although M/C is easier to get to because of the motorway links), but, depending on flight times we could actually drive over and park our car at my daughter's house as she only lives five minutes away.

Let's see what the costs work out at.......

Janis x

annemarsh

Wonderful!!!

Does anyone know when the prices will be out? I just had a look and it's saying they haven't been loaded yet.

Anne

Val n Bill

Same here Anne, keep popping backwards and forwards to Ryanair site.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Janis

It does at least say that the flights start on the 29th March 2012....

Janis x

Sparky

Tickets are on sale now -flights are on thursdays -early departure times

TONYNEW

Will be keeping my on on Ryanairs prices as we only live 3 miles from LBA
:-)

Val n Bill

Tony, the prices were good when I looked last night but for July when we will be able to go Thursdays are no good. B*gg**. :(

Val x

The love affair continues.

vivian

Janice, I am over the moon at your posting because that means Pete and I will be able to go and stay you know where for Easter. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

dennis-up

Quote from: vivian on November 06, 2011, 12:47:09 PM
Janice, I am over the moon at your posting because that means Pete and I will be able to go and stay you know where for Easter. Viv
Quote from: Janis on November 04, 2011, 11:09:35 AM

We live half way between Manchester and LBA (although M/C is easier to get to because of the motorway links), but, depending on flight times we could actually drive over and park our car at my daughter's house as she only lives five minutes away.

Janis x

dennis-up

Quote from: Janis on November 04, 2011, 11:09:35 AM

Janis x

justphil

Dennis-up, welcome to the forum. If you are struggling to reply to threads, try looking at the menu bar below what you're reading and hit the reply tab. Type your words then post. Your post will become the last one after any previous posts.

Hope this helps. In any case, welcome.

Phil

Janis

Ha ha, Dennis-up!  I have been known to repeat myself sometimes - I said, I have been known to repeat myself..... lol!

Welcome to the forum!

Janis x

MaryH

Dennis
I've sent you a PM on how to post replies on the forum , I see Phil has explained it for you too. If you are still struggling give me a call and have your laptop switched on and I'll take you through it step by step. Mind I think you are doing marvelous with this computer lark as it's only recently you have started to use one
Mary :)

martin-w

Well done Dennis and welcome to the forum!
If you need a hand or have a problem, ring me too if you see me 'on line'. Happy browsing!
Martin.