Dimitris a polyglot!

Started by Eileen, September 12, 2011, 06:30:37 PM

Eileen

Polyglot he is...but we know him better as the Boss ;-)

An excellent article which clearly shows our Bossman's sense of humour :-)

http://www.business-spotlight.de/blogs/robert-gibson/snapshot-from-corfu
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

kevin.g

Sandy x

Great review....and I can just hear Dimitris saying all that!!!
Sandy x

Ang

Simple,yet lovely, well done Dimitris....a bit more exposure of our inconspicuous little oasis....
Angxx

TONYNEW

Well i guess that makes me and many more on here a Monoglot lol ,keep up the good work Dimitris which we are all grateful for :-)
Tony

TerryW

Thanks for the posting Eileen, its an interesting article but I was trying to click on "next" for some more, and there wasn't any. I had to Google Polyglot, as I had no idea what it meant. Now I know I will join Tony in the Monoglot club :-( . Like everyone else, I could just imagine Dimitris saying the things in the article.

In case the blog gets deleted I thought it best to post a copy on here

Cheryl2307

What a great report, thank you Eileen.  He's amazing with his languages, he can just switch from one to the other and he always seems to know which one to use too - brilliant.

Bet little Spiros can say "hello baby" in five languages now too!
Cheryl O

Eileen

Great idea to copy the article Terry...doh I should have thought of it in the first place...such a clot of a Monoglot that I am! :-(

xxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

TerryW

Quoteclot of a Monoglot
lol Eileen.

Lynn, I think you should feel a monoglot poem coming on.

Erja

Just a marvellous article! :D And yes, we all have been there ;)
Life is good ;)

Sara

Add me too, to the Polyglot Club [I also had to look up the word!]
That's a fantastic article Dimitris. For a moment whilst reading it, I was transported to a nice little table at Brouklis, eating stifado & sipping your wine.
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Val n Bill

Thanks Eileen, seems we are all in the same club!

Well done Dimitris.   As I was reading the article I felt I was eavesdropping on a conversation at the next table.

Val x
The love affair continues.

emeralddragons

Dimitris' tongue-in-cheek snippets of information as recorded by Robert Gibson are a treat! Polyglot Dimitris definitely is: if I remember correctly, the number of languages he speaks is actually more than five. Finnish next? We'll be there in a couple of weeks... Emeralddragons

justphil

justloved the article. So many of Dimitri's endearing little asides in such a short piece. Like an evening at Brouklis (or a morning come to that over brown and white bread!)

Like Terry I was clicking manically on <Next> but sadly there wasn't any more. Hope to share a few "asides" with him in October. In truth it can't come soon enough.

Phil

alex

fantastic article only thing not mentioned his fantastic spit roast lamb mmmmmmmm can taste it now