Easyjet flights now on sale summer 2012

Started by thorpe, July 26, 2011, 12:52:19 PM

Ang

Exactly Sandy - I was lucky to have seen this thread and got straight on to Easyjet to grab my bargin...

Been to Prauge Jaz, had 4 days there Oct 2005 loved it, its on the list of contenders.... I think the tunnel will take at least 6mths to repair -so misery on that stretch of the M4 for some time - just glad Im working down west these days - the alternate route would be to do heads of the valley and then down coming out at the Caldra and vice versa.
Ang

Jaz

Quote from: Ang on July 28, 2011, 10:51:51 AM
Exactly Sandy - I was lucky to have seen this thread and got straight on to Easyjet to grab my bargin...

Been to Prauge Jaz, had 4 days there Oct 2005 loved it, its on the list of contenders.... I think the tunnel will take at least 6mths to repair -so misery on that stretch of the M4 for some time - just glad Im working down west these days - the alternate route would be to do heads of the valley and then down coming out at the Caldra and vice versa.
Ang
you are right...If I have to come over I will turn off at Celtic Manor and up to Abergavenny and along,
Jaz.

annie

Hi Ang and Jaz
BMIBABY are flying out of East Midlands next summer.Prices look good and are bookable. July 2012 are under £80 each way and August look under £90
Don't know if this helps you or Ang make decisions...or anyone else for that matter
Annie xx

justphil

Agree with Sandy, as usual! We will book next July early on the day the schedules come out. (Only up to end of June yet released, and no good to us.) Very few seats ever sold at the lowest price. We waited one day for this July, and paid an extra 30 each.

Annie, we don't want to go to E Midlands with Bristol so near, but thanks for the idea. It is great news and must help any of us who can fly from there.

Ang and Paul - good luck with your plans. Life is simpler for us because we only ever go to Arillas!!!

Phil

Ang

Annie, Phil I'm all booked for 2012, 11th - 18th June Bristol - I looked at East Midlands prices but as Bristol is only 1 1/2 hr drive it won and even with Easyjet lol.

Phil i'm not looking anymore for a 50th birthday get away as much as I would have liked one but with Hubby not being very well and until he has a little hospital visit investigation end Aug, it seemed foolish ..... so we have settled on a "Boys Toy" for his birthday pressie.
Ang

thorpe

london gatwick flights any day now ,you can see the prices and times on the timetable but not bookable yet.

kevin.g

its saying not bookable till the 5th of nov ,grrrrrrrrrrrr

Sandy x

Isn't it usually bookable UNTIL 5 November Kevin?
Sandy x

kevin.g

thorpe

When the flights are on the timetable ,it was only less than a week from appearing on there that you could actually book from Manchester in July for next June 2012.

pvjam

Hello all
When in doubt ask a forum member. This is probably a question aimed at Phil(you have just done it) We are doing Bristol to Corfu on 26th Sept staying for 2 weeks at the Rainbow. We leave about 6pm arriving in Corfu 11.20pm. Phil do these flights run somewhere near to time, we ask because we want to arrange a taxi transfer and wonder if the taxi company can monitor flight times so they are not waiting around for a late flight. The boys at the Rainbow say someone will be there waiting to show us our room but we were rather hoping the flight would be on time, a quick baggage reclaim, a 45 minute taxi ride and sitting in the bar sometime before 1am(we know the bar will open as long as there is someone still drinking) What do you think our chances our. Its our first time doing independant to Arillas, but its always the Rainbow.
Thanks for any help
PaulandLin

Sandy x

Don't panic....my brother is doing that Bristol flight as we speak. He's done it each year for the last 3 years and not had a problem yet. In recent years, I have found EJ very reliable (famous last words). The airport will hopefully not be too busy at that time of night and as the Rainbow boys say, someone will be there to meet you and the taxi will only take 45 minutes at that time of night. You will be in Arillas by 1am, the bar will still be open and you can have a nice cold beer when you get there. It doesn't get much better than that....have a great time.
Sandy x

justphil

Sandy has answered it exactly how I would. We have done the Bristol flight many times now, and have always been sipping (in my case just swallowing) cold Mythos by 1 am. The Coconut, Rainbow, Bardis Sun have all at one time or another been our 1am first visit.

We often book our taxi via Noula (San Stef Travel) on this website. If the flight were delayed they would know and adjust accordingly.

All best wishes. Hope it works as well for you as it has for us. Have a wonderful time.
Phil

Sandy x

I would advise you definitely to book a taxi - if the Rainbow boys are not organising it for you, like Phil says, book through Noula on this website.
Sandy x