Quad Bike Hire

Started by cdm1, July 17, 2011, 09:37:36 PM

cdm1

Hi going to be staying at the Tria Apartments in a couple of weeks time. Its not our first time in Corfu but we normally stay in paleokastritsa. We normally hire a large quad bike as me and the wife like them better than the car. Is there anywhere in Arillas to hire these

Thanx Craig

Jo Wissett

Yes there is, slap bang in the middle of the village at Arkokl travel. A nice leisurely 10 min stroll fromyour lovely apts.  Enjoy! Weare there from 29th so please say hi x

cdm1

Hi thanx for that we go on the 12/8/11

philantsue

let me know the cost of the quad bike hire when you get back please as this will be helpful in september....do you need a liscence for quad bkie hire?

thankyou...

Ang

Hi cdm1 try Olgas travel, we always take a quad for the week even if we only go up the road once a day, costs about 100 euro for the week, explain the size of quad you want and she will get it all sorted.
Happy Hols
Ang

cdm1

Hi i have emailed Olgas Travel twice now for some prices for hire of a quad bike, but i have had no replies does anybody know if they are still open?

Craig

M n M

Yes she certainly is but give her time as she is very busy.

kevin.g

cdm1
try arkokal travel they have a website and pricelist and are 1 mins walk from olgas ,,,give vas or dimitris a email ..yammas

cdm1

Thanks for the replies going on the 12/8/11 so trying to get it organised before we get there to save time

Craig

Rachel B

philantsue,

I wondered about that also. I'm not a driver so had assumed that i wouldn't be allowed to use a quad. I'd like to, but it's probably best i learn the ways of uk roads first before zooming round on Corfu ones! lol

Rachel x

bertieb

Craig, we hired them in June from Olga's, 25 euros a day plus fuel, we drove them for about 5 hours out of 8 and only used 5 euros worth of fuel.

We decided what day we wanted them, went in the night before, paid a deposit and they were there waiting for us in the morning at 9.15, and yes you do need your licence

Have fun ! we certainly did