Easyjet Tuesday 28 June

Started by Sandy x, June 24, 2011, 09:17:19 PM

Sandy x

Well it looks like I am going to be caught up in the strikes again this year.....but this time, not to my advantage. I am due to fly out on Tuesday 28th so I guess I may not now get there until the 30th at the earliest as it's a 48 hour threatened strike...

Lucky you Terry flying on the Monday.....
Sandy x

Cheryl2307

Oh no Sandy, I hope it gets sorted before xx
Cheryl O

BeckyB

Me too Sandy, what a pain in the proverbial!

TerryW

Eileen posted a few days ago that NATC were not striking and this article may prove it.....

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/travel-resources/industry-news/airline-and-transport-news/greek-holiday-home-owners-welcome-cancelled-strike/a-3-145-2611/

A planned strike of the air traffic control staff in Greece has been cancelled, much to the relief of holiday home owners and Greece-bound holidaymakers, according to overseas property investor advice website, Fly2let.

British tourists, however, should continue to be wary of disruptions to travel in Greece caused by public sector industrial action over the austerity package that will soon be introduced in a bid for an EU bailout.

Further travel news affecting British holidaymakers includes a codeshare arrangement between British Airways and airberlin, scheduled to be introduced on 5 July 2011. The agreement will enable BA customers to book airberlin flights directly by on ba.com, broadening their access to European destinations.

Sandy x

Thanks Terry.....that sounds much more positive. I must have missed it when Eileen posted.

I'm getting really excited now. See you there Terry!
Sandy x

Janis

Jo Wissett

Oh no Sandy. So sorry to hear this. What a worry for everyone. Fingers crossed xx