Photos

Started by Dai, May 10, 2011, 03:22:57 PM

AJC51

Great photos many thanks for posting them Dai 110 sleeps yippee

Dai

Cloudy day the other day so I wandered over to Sidari, added some more pics on www.arillas.co

The last pic is one of the improvements made in Arillas this year, shelters/pens for the bins. Only a little thing but does make a difference, especially when like the one in the photo someone's added some flowers.

Don't know what is happening in Arillas Inn, next to George's but someone has been in clearing all the triffids from inside. Hopefully someone is going to use the place. Apparently Georges place is being taken over by Alex, worked in Thalassa last year, and his dad.

Ah well, here come my next Mythos, Yammas all!

Erja

Yamas Dai! Lovely pictures once again :)
Life is good ;)

Val n Bill

Thanks Dai........ never seen Sidari beach like that, only ever seen it covered with bodies when we pass through.

Your pictures are lovely, please keep posting them when you can.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Jo Wissett

Lovely pics once again we soooo love these updates!! Thanks xx

Dai

Val n Bill

Thank you Dai,  we will be there Monday evening ash cloud permitting, then we can enjoy all the sights for ourselves.

Keep posting if you have any more photos, it's a long time till Monday.

Val x ;)
The love affair continues.

justphil

justlovem....

Phil

TONYNEW

Great Pics Dai i could just do a cold Mythos while sat in the Akrotiri bar looking out over Gravia :-)

kevin.g

fab pics dai ..yammas

dorothy

Love the photos Dai - so jealous of your extended stay in Arillas.  Hope you are not drinking all the ouzo in Efi's!!

Dorothy
Dorothy

Vaughan & Angie

Dai,

We arrive on the 5th July and would love to swap stories about your accommodation, what a lovely setting and such wonderful people and the turkeys and cockerels.... you know what I mean.

V

kvarnell

Brilliant photos x

momo

Thanks Dai, Looking forward to a two week stay in Arillas in Aug/Sep. Never been so enjoy getting ideas from photos. x

georgia

Echoing all others just loved your photos, drank them all in twice! We are flying out Friday...ash permitting...so looking forward to being back in lovely Arillas!