Cliff path this year.

Started by Gordonc, May 02, 2011, 03:04:22 PM

Gordonc

Any news on the state of the cliff path this year. We go back to San Stef on the 3rd June and like to walk over to Arillas a few times but the path was looking a bit dodgy in places last year.

justphil

I'd walk round the road, but then I have nightmares about falling off a cliff and landing in heaven....

Phil

Dai

Just take in a deep breath of the Arillas air and float up the hill.
no need to let your feet touch the ground until you leave Arillas and return to uk.

Maggie

I spoke to someone who walked over the cliff path to arillas on friday. It is VERY narrow, near ythe end, but is passable with care. Don't do it after a few drinkies people!

vivian

i COULDN'T GET OVER THIS MORNING BUT DONT LIKE HIEGHTS ANYWAY THINK PETE WOULD HAVE MADE IT. VIV

Stay Nude it ante rude

vivian

We went up tp Akrotiri om Wednesday eve with Sally & Harold via the altenitive path (at the side of Effs ) It was much more gentle and safer even if it was a little bit longer. Only problem was Sally, she seems to attract the snakes. I shouted look stick and you should have seen her jump, Wicked or what. We walked back in the dark and the fireflys were fantastic. The only real wildlife we saw was a huge toad and a lovely little slowworm, Viv.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Dai

I've used the path a few times recently and as long as you go slowly and take care it's fine but if you are a bit worried about heights then I'd use the alternative.

Hels Bels

its not the height's I'm afraid of, its the falling and hitting the cliff bottom that's the scary bit, think when we're over in 17 days we take the long way round......

Erja

Quote from: Hels Bels on May 31, 2011, 05:15:15 PMits not the height's I'm afraid of, its the falling and hitting the cliff bottom that's the scary bit

Yep, thats how I feel too! I would be too scared or too confident to take the path after few jars of the good stuff ;)
Life is good ;)

Vaughan & Angie

Where is the alternative path?  Please do tell.

justphil

Vaughan/Angie, Dimitris posted the route and a picture recently.

Try http://www.arillas.com/forum/index.php/topic,6778.msg96579.html#msg96579

Best wishes
Phil

TerryW

HELP!!!! HELP!!!!

I can't post to start a new Topic - I get this message....

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

justphil

Terry, I get that every time I try to use the word w e b c a m. If it is that I will have to retry this with a variation....

Yes - I got the same error message till I altered it to have spaces between the letters.
Phil

Val n Bill

Terry can't believe You got FORBIDDEN !!!!!!!!

Lol Val x
The love affair continues.

Jo Wissett

Phil, thats what I do as I couldn't post on any W E B C A M issues! See! and Terry, THATS the reason for your lack of posts!! Not long now for you and Helen, eh? Did your friends enjoy Arillas last year then?