Beach 2011

Started by justphil, May 01, 2011, 08:13:57 PM

Janis

Arillas beach it is then!

Janis x

kvarnell

Fab beach, who wouldn't  love it

Jo Wissett

Wooooh!! check 'my'beach out on the w e b c a m today!! Looks huge on the Marinaki side!!! :-)

vivian

Not much beach today but im sure it will be back in a few days. Pedro is not allowed to put out any sunbeds yet as contract hasn't been issued. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

TONYNEW

Just a quick sunset to brighten Monday morning up :-)

Eileen

Mission successful Tony!  Monday morning now sorted :-) xxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Sara

Thanks Tony, just what I needed on this dreary, wet Monday morning, but only 29 days to go until I'll be able to watch those sunsets for real :)
Sara.x
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

patrickjohn

Lovely sunset - planning to see it for myself this evening providing no flight delays.
As for the beach, will be checking that out tomorrow, and will report back in due course.
Best wishes to all forum folk
PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

flyboy3333

Hi there folks, Hurrah!! We've been to Arillas August 2011. Boo Hoo we're now back in England.

BUT - for those going to visit, beware of the Dougnut/fruit man on the beach - he has a funny idea of prices and change - to his extreme advantage...

Val n Bill

Sorry you were caught out Flyboy3333, but there are lots of warnings about this man on the forum. :(
Glad that you had a great time except for him though.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Jo Wissett

Yes flyboy, I am AMAZED that you didn't see the dozens of postings about this disgusting individual. As well as ripping everyone off he also has been spotted weeing in the sea and carrying on (still selling fruit), WITHOUT washing his hands!

Val n Bill

The north west breeze seems to be making our beach disappear again to day. :(

Val x
The love affair continues.

angiem

Well, we've just returned from 10 glorious days in Arillas and I have to say that the beach was FANTASTIC!!! It was back to it's wonderful best.

Erja

Hello angiem,

It was nice to meet you and I it is good to hear you had a lovely time :)
Life is good ;)

angiem

Hi Erja,

It was lovely to meet you and Heidi too ( - and of course, the boys). It's a pity it wasn't earlier in your stay. Maybe next time!

Angie