Home

Started by Jo Wissett, April 01, 2011, 09:15:33 PM

Linked Events

Jo Wissett

Thanks everyone, we actually don't go till Tues evening (9th) so dont know how I managed to stuff that one up!! Eileen it will be great to catch up again, especially now that I know who you are!!

justphil

Eileen and Jo - now listen yous two. Phil and Jen will have departed (the planet) the day before. Yous really must get together and share a few. Mind you, the way I's feeling today, I might still be there with yous and your families. Hippy days, way to go....

Phil

Anne

Well done Jo - so pleased for you. We are all feeling the pinch at the moment - and the euro is not helping. As you all say - life is too short to not have a little pleasure - you are a long time dead lol. A friend of mine said the other day 'shrouds dont have pockets' so we may as well spend while we can. Yammas everyone xxxx
We were in Arillas for 2 whole months and going again for 2 weeks :-)

Eileen

Quote from: justphil on April 02, 2011, 09:04:42 PM
Eileen and Jo - now listen yous two. Phil and Jen will have departed (the planet) the day before. Yous really must get together and share a few.....
Phil

Leftover euros behind the bar please Phil ;-) :-) xxxxxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Eileen meluvver, we never have any leftover euros. Only a credit card bill. But ask Kostas or Hannah in the Nut. Vodka frappe for Eileen and Jo. (You are allowed to trade it in for something you prefer...)

loveandhugs to both
Phil

Sara

Fantastic news Jo. So pleased that you can make it.
ENJOY.......

Sara.x
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

gaye

Ah Jo we arrive the day that you leave sorry to miss you :( x
gaygo

Jo Wissett

what time you leave Gaye?? We dont leave resort till around 10:30pm so you never know!!