Internet access

Started by vicky/liam, July 27, 2005, 12:58:28 PM

vicky/liam

Hello fellow Arillas lovers!

We are returning to Arillas on the 15th August for the third time and cant wait! I'm sure i heard somewhere that you can get internet access in the village and was just wanting to know where exactly it is and how much it costs.  I can go a fortnight without logging on but my teenage son on the otherhand.......well, you know what its like!  :D  (He has a girlfriend now and wants to keep in touch!)
So any help on this matter would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Vicky

Eggy

I'm fairly sure you can't get internet access in Arillas. But I think there is an Internet Cafe in nearby Sidari. About a 20 min drive.
Others may know more.
Negg

Eileen

Hello Vicky,

Akis provides internet access in the bar up at The Mathraki studios.  

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

coastalwalker63

:D You can also get access at Hellen's on the seafront.  Not sure how much it is though, but I believe it's quite slow.

Sue x

Lisa and Steve

We always use Hellen's crepiere,but you are right it is very slow.

Yiassou_TiKanis

There is also an internet cafe in a hotel in San George just across the way...and there is one almost opposite the taxi rank in Sidari.

Sarah xXx

sue

i used hellens.
i thought it was ok.
maybe they have broadband.?
i paid 2 euros for 20mins
you are on a timer.
suexx

Eileen

Broadband is not available yet in Arillas, but I hear talk that it will be soon.  Not a problem for us just using it for short periods on holiday, but it must be a nightmare for anyone trying to run a business.  I should know it's only in the last few weeks that it has been installed in my area!

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

vicky/liam

Thanks for all your replies. My son will be happy now!

:D

WILLIAM

near the alex supermarket (the market of this wonderfull lady with blue eyes and blonde hair) there is a fast food...you can ask to the owner about internet acess.............
William Butler Yeats
Arillas Lover Nr. 1
Owner of the "PsaroKotopoulos Travel & Adventure"