Quiet days

Started by sunflower, November 22, 2010, 01:12:55 PM

sunflower

The forum is very quiet these days. Guess it's a kind of anti-climax
after happy holidays- and the usual "coming back home blues".
Hope everyone will keep on posting though, as it was what kept my
spirits up all of last winter.

Love to you all.
Connie x

TerryW

I was thinking the same thing, Connie. I think Facebook is used more, to communicate, these days and it would be ashame if the forum lost  its regular contributors.

I am sure we will be seeing lots of activity soon with Christmas messages.

sunflower

I surely hope you're right, Terry,
the forum is not only keeping all of us in touch, it's also an
important way to keep Arillas alive, in my opinion.

Even though I'm going to live in another resort, I will keep on
remembering my happy holidays and I'll cherish them forever.
And, no doubt, I will be returning from time to time in the future.
Connie x

Erja

I legged it from the Fbook and found that I rather converse here with people :)

It is quiet here at the mo but I am sure it will get more lively soon ;)
Life is good ;)

TONYNEW

I guess its just the seasonal lull you wait until folks start with their bookings and the site will be up to its normal self then when the Holiday season starts the reports will be once again posted
Just at the moment i myself am browsing the Holiday companies trying to bag a bargain ,anyone heard of any promo codes yet for next year ,i cant find any at the moment on the hotdeals site but you never know there is time yet i think i booked during the xmas break last year
Those who have booked for early May now only have just over 5 months to go so its creeping up on us already :-)
Tony

martin-w

Anyone traveling from South Wales?
Thomson flight on Friday 13th. May £208 + bits, this must be the cheapest flight for years from Cardiff CWL! Depart 07.50hrs. arrive Corfu 13.05hrs local time. Before and after flights considerably more, I'm not superstitious, are you?
Yammas,
Martin.

Erja

Quote from: martin-w on November 23, 2010, 03:49:10 AM
I'm not superstitious, are you?

Last August I flew on Friday 13th and everything went like clock work. I consider it a lucky day  :)
Life is good ;)

TONYNEW

LOL Martin its funny you should mention that last year we flew on Friday the 13th August we were allocated Row 13 seats E&F on the plane ,when we arrived at Mathraki our room was room 13
And guess what as Erja knows my bloody back went weird or what or just coincidence ,but i'm not superstitious ;-)
Tony

sunflower

I am bloody superstitious Tony:
Never go out on a friday 13th. if I can avoid it,
and I never ever started on a new job on a monday,
which is supposed to mean bad luck as well. :-)

Connie x

MaryH

I'm not superstitious , if I could get a flight on a Friday the 13th and it's cheaper than onther dates I'd certainly go for it. I agree the Forum will  liven up round about Christmas
Mary xx