Just booked my Gatwick flights for next summer

Started by jersey steve, October 28, 2010, 10:12:28 AM

jersey steve

Dai

Cheers Steve, just booked mine for next summer. I hope they don't change flight times as currently it means arriving at lunchtime rather than late at night. Roll on 1st May.

Sandy x

Sandy x

Sandy x

Booked for 28 June to 20 July....£115 including the bag. Not bad!

Greta to have something in the diary....I may just catch you this time Eileen!
Sandy x

Dai

Hey Sandy, I'm out on the 01 May but back on 20th July so must be on same flight home. Have to chat about the possibility of taxi sharing on way back, depends how many of you. I'll be on my own going back.

Eileen

Quote from: Sandy x on October 28, 2010, 12:46:41 PM

Greta to have something in the diary....I may just catch you this time Eileen!

LOL...that's great Greta ;-) ....it's been a long time!

xxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Lovely news for us - we'll see y'all here.....

Phil

Eileen

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

kevin.g

yabba dabba doooooooooo.......ive booked
9th june -21st june 2011..£131 each ..£393 total ,for me mum and kay...xxxx..yammas

dorothy

Dorothy

Dai

Hi Dorothy, yep almost three months, thats a lot of lunch time in Efi's. Lol!

Janis

Sandy x

LOL...just booked another week.....25 August to 5 September....£109. I'm on a roll!
Sandy x

Dai

Quote from: Janis on October 28, 2010, 06:22:28 PM
Three months??   How lucky is that!

Janis x

It's not luck, it's planning. What's the point of taking early retirement if you can't go to arillas for a bit longer than two weeks?
PS: You are right, I'm sooooo BL**dy lucky!

justphil

I have only one word Dai. It was Eileen who started it, the locals absolutely hate it so Eleni told me this week.  But b******, you are a f*****g RATBAG!!!!

No darling, I don't envy you, I wish you the best in the world. You are living my dream (and Jen's with it.) You should have no shame. That's how it works.

But I would put a whatsit round the sensitive bits before I kick you there in July.....

Dai darling, we are so looking forward to doing it properly next summer. But half of the forum will be there. Phil and Jen will be in meltdown..... Galactoboureko will be completely irrelevant. Just BRING IT ON!!!!!

Phil