2 Bed Apartments - Advice please

Started by justlynn, October 24, 2010, 04:51:20 PM

justlynn

Hi All,

I am really getting itchy fingers wanting to book our holiday for next year, not that Easyjet have put out their schedule for Gatwick 2011 yet!

But we have a new problem this year - due to our snoring we had to sleep in shifts last June, and thank heavens we have a spare room at home too!! 

We normally book at Bardis Sun Studios but we so need a 2 bed apartment, and are somewhat concerned what this will cost us.  I checked Kaloudis, but their 2 bed apartments are fully booked for June.

So please can anyone offer us any advice for 2 bed apartments that won't cost an arm and a leg, please.

Thanking you in anticipation,

lynn xx

Jo Wissett

(My) gorgeous Marinaki abode would be perfect.  The bottom right apt as you look at it.  Pm me for further details. Although it is not officially 2 bedroomed, the lounge area has a double pull out bed so would do the job! failing that, the Marina apts (1 and 2) are both 2 bedroomed, and facing the lovely Marina pool. Failing that, trade the snorer in for a younger model and you can stay anywhere!!

JOKE people, JOKE!!!

justlynn

Thank you Jo, will send you a pm on the Marinaki. 

Kevin and Kay showed us their 2 bed apt. at the Marina in June, but am pretty sure they and Jill and Mick are already occupying them the same weeks we plan to go!

I would trade the snorer in for a younger model, Jo, but then the younger model would have to put up with MY snoring!!!

lol,
lynn xx

kevin.g

lynn
check out rainbow ,,nafsika weve just stayed there ,fab 2bed apts ,thomas cook for pricing ,...yammas

riggers

oops...Lynn just get drunk and you won't hear any snoring...lol...

justlynn

Thanks Kev, will definitely give that a try!

riggers, to be honest, it's Colin that would need to get drunk!!!

lol,
lynn xx

Sandy x

I thought he did anyway Lynn....or is that water he drinks every night??....  :wink:
Sandy x

justlynn

Lol, Sandy, he drinks enough to get a bit silly sometimes, but he still can't sleep when I do!!!  ;)

kevin.g

lynn
not sure but  check out irenes villas just before the rainbow there very big apartments as well........x

riggers

Lol Lynn....

some good suggestions there though....shame the kaloudis is full.

See you there in June...