Im looking for some advice/assistance.

Started by liammcdaid, September 29, 2010, 06:00:11 PM

4x4

oops wrong thread.
What i should have said was:-

Absolutely agree
As an off roader the most dangerous thing you can do is actually drive off road without walking it first.  That small puddle can be 8ft deep. And a flat field can have a 5ft hole in it. So be careful out there. Safe walking is not as easy as it sounds.

justphil

This whole thread is like Arillas. It's all full of views, attitudes and all are passionate about the wrong thing. Everyone agrees, but still misundersands the issue, and what others say about it.

Village life. Would you have it any other way? Well Jen and me wouldn't.

isobel

hi sandy enjoy your hols hope we meet up soon things are moving with us

Sandy x

Great news Isobel...send me a PM and let me know what's happening....
Sandy x

justphil

You all speak my language. Arillas, that little place between the upmarket destinations of St George and St Stefanos is actually the best. Well some of us knew this already. Badly kept secret.

The tavernas and the people are the best in Greece. And the Corfiot food is gorgeous. Just go there

Jo Wissett

I so agree Phil.  There are so mnay beautiful parts to Corfu but I never ever have found anywhere that thrills me quite as much as 'our' twinkling sea and a feeling that I am home once I catch a glimpse of that seafront

Mick and Jill

Got to admit wouldn't go any where other than Coconut and when its quiet we make our own entertainment.  Suppose I must be the entertainment when I get texts off Hannah saying its quiet now I am not there and messages on facebook from Yiota saying the same thing ha ha.  Well my excuse is the bad influences that lead me astray that sit in Geordie Corner as well lol.  Glenda can't wait for next year ha ha

Jill x
Jill XXX