New airliner seats

Started by TONYNEW, September 16, 2010, 11:17:09 AM

TONYNEW

Just read this yesterday on the Agni site about the new seats some airlines are talking of introducing.http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/199635
I don't know where they get these ideas from any way here's my alternative seating arrangement far cheaper and much more comfortable and no rush for the loos when the seat belt light goes off

Val n Bill

HaHaHa lol very good. I can imagine that the cabin crew might have a good reason to call a strike in this case though!!!
The love affair continues.

Erja

:D :D :D where do you put the seat belt..? Or maybe the toilet roll holder can be attached to that ;)
Life is good ;)

Alan and Jan

Read that story as well Tony. Everybody given a free stetson when boarding and going yee haa all the way to there destination.
Much prefer your seat. Suits my geriatric nature to a tee.  LOL
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

TONYNEW

Erja dont be silly there is a vacuum pump under the thunderbox so you dont need a seat belt if your sat snugly on the seat the pump is switched on an holds you in position for take offs and landings .
PS remember to turn the pump off as soon as you are secured in position as this could have dire consequences if you get what i mean without going into to much detail ;-)
Tony

Geoff

Ouch! That would bring tears to the eyes Tony.
I think the airlines will probably go for your new seats - following on from the introduction of a charge for using the toilets on the plane this seat would mean that they could levy the charge against EVERY passenger, not just the ones that actually go to the loo!
Home is where the heart is - CORFU :-)