Kaloudis Appts

Started by tim, July 10, 2005, 07:49:53 PM

blondegirl

Are you going back again this year... glutton for punishment? Just joking!  Its a hard life when you are enjoying yourself! ;-)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Lisa and Steve

I know.Two weeks in Aug with Dorita.

justphil

That will be such a trial justlisa. You will hate it....
just to quote the recent breakfast cereal adverts. Nut clusters whoever thought to put them in the bowl....

with a lot of best wishes
phil

enjoy splish splash - like it all - a special place

riggers

Does that mean you won't be on my sunbed ???  :)

riggers..

Lisa and Steve

Not again this year.Who knows about next year though!!!

keith(geezer)

i think i mite of been on the sun bed this year but that was in may going may next year so well get it warm for you lol

riggers

Ha Ha ok i'll be watching for you if you are there next June.  :)

Enjoy your next hols..

riggers..

riggers

Cheers Keith(geezer). It's a good spot isn't it.

riggers...

keith(geezer)

sorry riggers we will be gone by the 29 of may lol

keith(geezer)

nice spot for the sun and not to far from bar lol

Lisa and Steve

What we really needed was some steps that end as we were staying in room 18.Then we wouldnt have to walk all the way round,such a long walk.

june

Just had 2 lovely weeks at Kaloudis for the 6th time. Love it there but when I've looked for next year it's doubled in price. Does anyone know if this is general for Thomson Holidays or have all companies increased similarly. Can't bear not to go back but can't pay double.

June

Sandy x

Doesn't seem to have stopped riggers from booking up for next year.....but then, would anything stop him?
Sandy x

june

I think he was lucky because before we went in June ours was showing as about £620 but now it's coming up at £1200+ I thought I must have put in the wrnog info but I went back and did it again, made sure I'd only put 2 people and it's still £1200+.
That was 5th June from Cardiff and the 12th June isn't even showing as available from Cardiff only Bristol.

Sandy x

That sounds a ridiculous difference.....but then the easyjet flight I got for £100 in August is now coming up at over £300......madness
Sandy x