ROLL ON SEPTEMBER

Started by ALEX061209, July 13, 2010, 12:33:38 PM

ALEX061209

Hope everyone who is in Arillas is having a good time and enjoying the weather! I can't wait to get back over in September with my new baby boy.

Mick and Jill

We are also counting down to September (24th), Junes visit is now a distant memory.

Jill
Jill XXX

Paul & Denise

27th September can't come quick enough, I'm sure my counter is going backwards!!

Paul C

6th September for us. Seems like we have been waiting forever (booked last September). Just looking forward to seeing old friends again especially the Rainbow crowd.

Lisa and Steve

Did we really all go in June?

Sandy x

I'm sure I saw you there Lisa...or was it just an illusion?  :wink:
Sandy x

keith(geezer)

september 17th for me and ann

Lisa and Steve

It was too much ouzo Sandy,not me.Will we see you in Sept?

riggers

Yesss roll on september   :)  :)

Sandy x

Not back till October Lisa.....
Sandy x

Lisa and Steve

Thats a shame Sandy.Will see you though riggers.

justphil

We're here now, but so wish we could repeat September 2008 and be here with all of yous. Sadly I've signed up for another year in the classroom, so it can't happen.

Arillas is its usual self, but just short of bodies right now. I've never seen it so quiet in July.

Phil

tonynglenda

Keith and Ann, we arrive back on the 17th as well, staying at akti....again.  Might see you there.

sunflower

I'll be in Arillas from September 3rd to 9th.
Hope to meet some of you while I'm there.

Connie x

TerryW

We are there from 30th August to 13th September. I just hope the wine festival is on during that time.

I just hope there aren't any Greek Air Traffic Controllers strikes, like the one today. One on the 13th wouldn't be too bad though