World Cup Final

Started by Derek, July 11, 2010, 04:14:16 AM

Derek

Hi All We arrived back in paradise on Friday & feel like we have never been away :-) Its so Very good to be back :-)

Anyway its the world cup final tonight (Sun) & i have 2 questions for those of you lucky enough to be in Arillas just now
                                             1.Who is going to win ?
                                                Spain or Holland ?

2.Where are you going to watch the game ? 

After a slow walk from where we are staying, the wonderful Anna's, the 3 of us are going to have a meal first in our favourite place to eat Brouklis :-) After yet another meal to die for we are heading along to the Malibu to cheer on our favourites to win Spain :-)
So if any one would like to join us cheering on Spain or would just like to have a drink we will be in the Malibu from app. 9pm onwards.See you there :-)

Come on Spain LOL :-)

Erja

Hello Derek and all you lucky people!

Unfortunately I won't be in Arillas for the final, but if I was I would be in the Nut :)

Come on Spain!!!!
Life is good ;)

Eileen

It would be Spain and the Nut for us lot too...just a pity it's not next Sunday :-(

Buena suerte Espana!!!

Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

TerryW

I hope its a high scoring, high quality game with no diving and cheating. I think Spain will win but its a "funny old game" so you never know.

I watched the last World Cup final in the Aquarius Restaurant in Skala, Kefalonia, which was next door to an Italian Restaurant and there was a lot of noise coming from there.

One good thing - no more vuvuzelas after todays match - we hope

Sara

Enjoy the match all you lucky people in Arillas.
What a day - Formula 1 at Silverstone AND the World Cup final afterwards.....Gary will be glued to the T.V all afternoon. He also has bet on Spain winning.

Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

justlynn

Estoy de acuerdo, Eileen - Buena Suerta EspaƱa!!

lynn xx

Eggy

Sara

I backed Holland at 8/1 during the opening matches so I hope, in the nicest possible way, that Gary loses his money.

Negg