Pizzeria

Started by Lawty, July 10, 2010, 11:35:17 PM

Lawty

Samwell has posted some pictures of a Pizzaria saying 'opening soon' does anyone know if they are going to reopen the Pizzeria?

Maggie

It's looking like it may be open, or ready to open now. I'm very happy that it's opening up again.
Whispers, next to it had seats outside too, and bottles of beer lined up on the bar, the other day when I passed.

Eileen

Wow Maggie that's great news! 

Just occasionally on holiday I like a good old pizza...a bit of stodge!  I hope it's as good as last time :-)

It'll be nice to see a bit of life again on 'Whispers corner'.

Eileenxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

kevin.g

agreed
whispers has been dead for to long ........pizza ....yummmmmmmy

justlynn

I love pizza too, and it is brilliant news that Whispers may be opening - they have both been closed ever since we started going back in 07.

Just one problem really.... Already can't get round all the tavernas we would like to and re-visit the best in a fortnight!!

lynn xx

Jo Wissett

Great news indeed! We used to love that Pizzeria and also the chilled out atmosphere in Whispers.

TONYNEW

Iv'e gotta admit i love a spicy pepperoni pizza after a session on the mythos
I wonder if they will be doing takeaways to eat on the balcony with another cold mythos :-)
Tony

Janis

Oooh, yes - pepperoni pizza WITH Mythos sounds great!
(I wonder if the owners will be Greek with an Italian accent or Italian with a Greek accent, lol)

Janis x

Lisa and Steve

Apparantly whispers will not open as before.We were told it was going to be like a creche.Be good to see the pizzeria open though.

Sandy x

I saw the guy from Whispers last night and he hopes that the bar and the pizzeria will be open on Friday.....
Sandy x

tonynglenda

Sandy you've just made tonys day. He would live on pizza and indians, we wont need to go into san steph on the quad now for his pizza, any news on an indians lol!!

tracey&peter

fab news - we need a bit of life put back into the crossroads xx

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Karen/Colin

thats good news. it was open the first year we went to arillas but has been closed since. I love pizza-mmmm
Karen

Jo Wissett

Has this and Whispers opened yet does anyone know?

riggers

Excellent news...roll out of the NUT and into the Pizzeria... :)

riggers.