EASYJET FLIGHTS FOR SALE - Bristol to Corfu Fri 23rd Jul / Fri 6th Aug 2010

Started by dgswick, May 05, 2010, 03:54:24 PM

dgswick

Hi

We have had to cancel our holidays this year (at Anna's Studios - Sorry again Anna) as we've just sold our house, and I cant get enough annual leave to move AND go on holiday in the same month!

We have booked with Easyjet for a family of 2 Adults plus 2 Children (under 16's) from Bristol on Fri 23rd July, returning on Fri 6th August. 

We only paid £687 for them last year, but we cannot get a refund through Easyjet.  We can however get the names changed on the tickets for an additional £100.00, making them around £800 - a bit of a bargain, as they are now over £1200 on the Easyjet site.

If anyone is interested, please get in touch with either Anna (see Anna's Studios) or myself - david_southwick@btinternet.com.

We will not turn down a sensible offer!

Many thanks

Dave Southwick

annemarsh

Hi Dave,

Apparently it may be possible to 'bank' the flights i.e. to transfer them to another week/time.
See this previous topic:

'Easy Jet tickets for sale'

http://www.arillas.com/page/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,3897.0/lang,en

Anne

ger

thats  right dave, a couple of years ago, we had to cancel our trip at the last minute and easyjet were brillliant gave us a "credit note" and we went later in the year, got to be worth a few phone calls?
ger x