Ash

Started by Sandy x, May 03, 2010, 11:48:51 PM

Sandy x

To top it all, I've just heard on the news that the ash cloud is back and stopping flights.

Is this a conspiracy to stop me getting there?
Sandy x

riggers

Noooooooooohhhhhhh i don't believe it.  :(  i must have a gander on the news...

Sandy x

Republic of Ireland....maybe the wind is blowing in that direction....
Sandy x

riggers

Yes just seen Sandy, Scotland too...:(  hope this clears....

MaryH

It's stopped flights in Ireland tonight I  had a feeling something was going to happen as the wind had changed to a Northern direction hope it doesn't distrupt any more flights
Mary :(

justphil

What is is this conspiracy. The b****y volcano now. Ask Jen, I have been waking up on the hour, every hour this last week. "Have Sandy and dad arrived? I ask." How the hell should she know..... Threatening to find somewhere else to sleep....

This might explain...

Silly old Irish sod that I am.
Phil

Erja

Fingers crossed Sandy! But if the wind does not change...well, fingers crossed! :)
Life is good ;)

Jo Wissett

This will be you ina couple of days, Sandy!

Sandy x

LOL Jo....I wish!! I am getting so stressed with it all. That has brought a smile to my face at least this morning...thanks.

Not much on the news today but as far as I can make out, a 48 hour strike started this morning. Still can't get any sense out of the airline....
Sandy x

annie

Hope things will be okay Sandy..... When you get there have a few extra to calm the stress. At least if it happens on the way back you will be in the best place. Here's hoping you get longer than expected in the most wonderful place in the world.
Annie xx

tracey&peter

ash a problem for flights and now Greece strikes will threaten our holidays - just hope 17th May is ok for me to get there - I dont care if I cant get back!!!!!

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Janis

Same here - we're due to fly from Manchester on 17th....

Janis x

Janis

Here's another post - my last one was numbered 666......

What the devil ??????  !!

Janis x

Sandy x

I've still got everything crossed that we get to fly out tonight.....I don't think I have EVER had such a stressful week before setting off on holiday! Even the rush of work to get everything done over the weekend fades into insignificance in comparison!
Sandy x

MaryH

Me too Sandy I'm supposed to fly out on Friday morning!
:( :)