Camstreams problem

Started by GaryS, April 03, 2010, 02:45:35 PM

GaryS

Help Can anyone tell me why I get "This camstream has been disconnected" when others seem to be able to get the live webcam? It comes up that its buffering then shows a screen with a webcam picture on it and the above message. must be a setting thing on my pc but Im not sure what. Any help will be gladly received.

TerryW

Hi Gazcaz,

Its not your PC, nobody can see the "Live" cam, because its not hosted at Camstreams any more. The "weather" cam is still visible .

The Live webcam (when its hosted) sends a live video stream, the Weather cam just sends still images at set intervals.

Terry

TONYNEW

I think its been disconnected for some time now Gaz ,not sure if Dimitris is going to get it reconnected
I seem to remember a post about it somewhere ,i get exactly the same as you but the last 12 shots today is fine
              Tony

GaryS

Thanks guys, thought it was just me. Shame, used to love seeing the moving pictures of our favorite little jetty.

Jo Wissett

Its looking a bit choppy on the webcam this morning!

TONYNEW

Your not wrong Jo ,weather forecast says no rain but it looks like there could be a storm brewing with those black clouds
                                       Tony