RETURN FLIGHT TICKETS FOR SALE

Started by Ian C, April 02, 2010, 09:28:24 PM

Ian C

NEWCASTLE TO CORFU 2ND AUGUST 2010- RETURN 16TH AUGUST CORFU TO NEWCASTLE.
   ONE RETURN FLIGHT TICKET FOR SALE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE, DUE TO SOMEBODY IN OUR PARTY UNABLE TO TAKE HER HOLIDAYS AT THE DATES MENTIONED. I CAN BE CONTACTED inch126@hotmail.com OR ON HERE IF EASIER

Ian C

No longer need to sell ticket, cancellation has been paid

Janis

Ian C

Glenny

So, being nosey here, I thought if you cancelled a flight with easyjet you lost your money, is that not the case then?
I ask because we have a similar problem, we have to change the name on a flight we booked and it works out a lot more expensive than we thought so if we can cancel, get our money back then re-book it would be a lot cheaper.

angiem

Quote from: Glenny on April 21, 2010, 04:06:11 PM
So, being nosey here, I thought if you cancelled a flight with easyjet you lost your money, is that not the case then?
I ask because we have a similar problem, we have to change the name on a flight we booked and it works out a lot more expensive than we thought so if we can cancel, get our money back then re-book it would be a lot cheaper.

Same here , so I'd be interested in the answer too!

Angie

GaryS

Im pretty sure that Easyjet don't fly from Newcastle and it maybe jet2

Glenny

Doh! Silly me, just assumed it was easyjet, lol.
Looks as though we'll have to pay out then...

GaryS

Lack of Easyjet at Newcastle for Corfu is the main reason we don't go independant. We live five miles from the Airport and it would be ideal.

Ian C

Flights are booked with Kiss ( whoever they are ) through Hays Travel. The person who dropped out had to pay £80 to cancel the flight.
  Something I found out that I didn't know was because all of the flights were booked together if she hadn't paid the cancellation we would have lost the whole lot.