Looking good.....

Started by Sandy x, March 02, 2010, 09:42:52 AM

Janis

May 24th will be a corker of a day, anotherjohn - we'll have been there a week and will be nicely chilled....

anotherjohn

Hope you meant chilled as in relaxed, Janis - Save some of the sun for us. See you there, get Jimmy to have a cold beer ready for me. 

martin-w

Whoopee! 7th. May ready or not. Past visits have shown Arillas is warming up nicely and I for one can't wait! 5th. visit this year! Think I get a promotion to 'Regular Visitor" as well!!!
Yammas,
Martin.

kevin.g

martin
you sure will ......yammas

tonynglenda

Janice, and another john. We might see you this time as we go 28th may. Cant wait.

tonynglenda

Dont know whats going on with our computer tonight, but when i tried to post it said " error, server has gone away" !!! Has dimitri gone on hol again?!!

Sandy x

It sometimes does that....but it usually means it has posted first!
Sandy x

Sara

The weather is looking good in Arillas today, sunny & 20 degrees. Hope it stays like it for the next three weeks!! On the 15 day AccuWeather.com site it looks like it's going to take a dip over the Easter period, but then it just gets better & better each day. I might even come back home with a tan....finger's crossed.
Whatever the weather it will just be nice to get away to our favourite & most loved place.

Sara...x
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

justphil

Bon voyage Sara. Take our love and best wishes to all and sundry over there....

justlynn

Sara, have a lovely time, you lucky thing!  :)

lynn xx

Jo Wissett

Looking lovely and warm on the webcam this morning!

Maggie

It is lovely and warm today in Arillas.....

Erja

Nice Maggie! Enjoy :)

London town is sunny, but a cold breeze and blows straight to your bones in the shade :-\
Life is good ;)

TerryW

It is looking good and there seems to be lots of activity at the Horizon today.

I just wish I was there - bigger sigh than Erja's :-)

kevin.g

it will soon come round terry .........yammas