dionyssos 1 & 11 info

Started by CLAREY, January 21, 2010, 08:08:32 PM

CLAREY

I am thinking abut book Dionyssos 1&11 for my and hubby mid august. First time going to Arillas . I would love to hear anyone reviews about the accommodation and Arillas in general.

Sandy x

I stayed in these studios every year - sometimes two or three times! - for 15 years so that says it all. They are part of the Rainbow complex -  quite basic, like most Greek studios, but clean, comfortable and reasonably spacious. The complex has its own pool and bar and is run by the Anthis family - wonderful people. Jimmy and Spiros will make you really welcome and I guarantee you will love it there.

There are plenty of reviews about the Rainbow complex on this site under accommodation reviews.
Sandy x

kevin.g

clarey
sandy has said it all ,a fab complex,and a great family who own it ,,,,yammas

Paul D

We`ll be there for the second time come September, so it must be OK!
    Agree with what Sandy has said, great family hosts with nothing too much trouble.
     Nice stroll to the seafront, not too far.
     Give it a try.

Paul D
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Paul C

The only problem with staying there is having to leave on the last day. We also will be back in September.

kevin-beverly

We have stayed there a couple of times, and will be back again in September - you can't go wrong - the apartments and complex are lovely and Jimmy & Spiros are great fun.

Beverly

Karen/Colin

We have stayed in Nafsika apartments twice but this year we are staying in one of the dionyssos studios. We are also going in september this year so hope to bump into some other arillas regulars whilst there. The rainbow complex is lovely, Jimmy & Spiro great fun, a nice stroll down to beach & other bars & tavernas. Cant wait now!
Karen