New here! :)

Started by sweetcheeks2k, January 07, 2010, 03:45:02 PM

sweetcheeks2k

Hiya everyone

Just thought I would say HI, just signed up here today. Never been to Arillas but looks lovely! Have been to Sidari and am looking into procedure & cost of renewing wedding vows there. :)

Shell
x

Janis

Hi Shell - you're looking at absolutely the right spot! Arillas is a very beautiful place, not very big, but all the people there are really nice and friendly. The majority of people who have visited Arillas go back time and time again!
A number of friends from this forum have renewed their vows in Arillas on the beach - and there will be several photos on this web page (if I find the link I'll let you know - I'm just rubbish with photos)
All the best
Janis

justphil

Welcome to the forum Shell.

Last year two forum members renewed their vows on the beach in Arillas. They had the most special time as seen by their reports in Tell Us Your Story. The links are:

http://www.arillas.com/page/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,5011.0/lang,en

When I looked there was a problem with the pics - Photobucket Account Inactive for 90 days. Get yer finger our Jo! Post some pics or something!!!

http://www.arillas.com/page/option,com_smf/Itemid,165/topic,4757.msg64167/lang,en#msg64167

This online community has a lot to offer those who want to spend time in arillas as much as we do. Someone will know the answer to just about anything

Phil

Eileen

Hi and welcome Shell!

Eileen.
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Sandy x

Hi Shell and welcome. You will love Arillas....
Sandy x

kevin.g

hi shell
i renewed my vows in corfu towns only anglican church ,got the flowers from sidari,and had a bloody good evening with forum freinds in the rainbow complex in arillas,,,also noula at san steph travel can arrange all for you ,enjoy..............yammas

justphil

So sorry kev. How could I forget yours and kay's? It is van-fever, being stuck indoors with nothing but vodka to keep us warm in the snow. Plots have been lost again.....

To revise my earlier comment:

Shell, we know three couples who have renewed vows in Arillas last year, and kevin.g and lovely wife Kay are just as special as the two I mentioned earlier. But Arillas and the forum is populated with so many special people as you may find out one day.

Jen and me are lucky enough to have met so many, and are working on all the rest.

Phil

Alan and Jan

Hi Shell and welcome.  
This website convinced Jan and me to visit Arillas for the first time in September 2009.  Fell in love with the place in about 30 minutes from getting off the transfer coach. Seemed to have a magical feeling does Arillas.  Will deffo be going back but not this year as we had already booked for Rhodes and Crete before visiting Arillas.
Exceedingly friendly people on this forum.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

vivian

Hi Shell,
Im sure you will enjoy the forum and go back to Arillas time & time again. We said we wouldn't go to the same place twice and then found Arillas, I dont know how many years ago but we have been back twice a year and sometimes three. I know that sounds a bit excessive but just can't stop away from our true home. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Sara

Hi Shell & welcome,

Can't think of anywhere more beautiful than Arillas to renew your wedding vows. You will love it & when the sun sets, its so romantic.

Sara
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Jo Wissett

Hi Shell

As the lovely phil said, we were among the lucky couples who managed to renew our vows last year.  I cannot tell you how special it was.  You could do it expensively or very cheaply (guess which option I took!)..The way we did it was, got in touch with the minister in Corfu who just asked for a donation to the church.  He very kindly travelled to Arillas and we had the ceremony on the jetty. We then took everyone up to a gorgeous taverna (Dionysos) a few miles away on a bus provided by Arkokl travel in Arillas. As for the meal, basically we told him the amount of money we had, the amount of guests we had and then he made it fit!  Our good friends who own our apts arranged the flowers and the cake.

It really was an unforgettable day and one which I hope my children will remember for a long time.  I will attempt to post some pics....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=99974&id=678242729&l=940e2ff0b2

sweetcheeks2k

Thank you everyone for the welcome!! Seems like a friendly place to be and Jo yor pics are gorge!! Looks like a very lovely ceremony.

x

vivian

Hi Shell, did you get my pm. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude