Restaurants

Started by mikee73, December 09, 2009, 04:18:25 PM

mikee73

Do restaurants take credit cards or is it generally cash only?

Any recommendations for places to eat would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks

raff

Try them all, they are all very good

riggers

Yes i agree Raff. I suppose many of us might have a favourite or 3 though.

riggers.

Glenny

Some do take credit cards, can't remember which ones though and yes, they are all good. We've not had a bad meal in Arillas.

Glenny

Some do take credit cards, can't remember which ones though and yes, they are all good. We've not had a bad meal in Arillas.

Glenny

Oops, seems as though I'm repeating myself, don't know how that happened, lol!

Sandy x

Brouklis takes credit cards and I would imagine Horizon and Thalassa would too. The smaller places probably only take cash.
Sandy x

skelly

The Horizon definitely were taking credit cards in August last year.

mikee73

Thanks for the feedback from you all; so many in such a short period. Thank you !

I figured it would probably be mainly cash and will work with that assumption until we have been to some of the restaurants.

Cheers

M n M

mikee73, if you need cash call at the ATM, but leave some for the rest of us, :-) Mick.

Jersey Bean

The Rainbow and Marina take credit cards.

mikee73

Thanks,  I am sure we will try them both

june

We love Porto Fino and Spiro takes cards. Don't expect it to come straight out of your account though. last year I used my card in June and it was October before the money was collected. Obviously the slip must have been left somewhere and didn't re appear til the end of the season.
Next year I would love to see the Arillas Inn reopen with the gorgeous Oregani Bread and the many other specialities they did.

June

mikee73

Thanks for your help June

Jo Wissett

OOh yes, I remember that Origano bread..mmmm and the lasagne was better then any italian versions I have ever had!