Wish You were Here?

Started by TerryW, November 12, 2009, 06:56:00 PM

Janis

Great video, Terry - yet again! ....and Phil - wow! don't you look well??
Janis x

TerryW

Phew - after five hours of uploading I finally have a HD version. The File is over 1Gb but if you have a good fast internet connection and click on the red HD icon and then click on the Full Screen icon you will see much better quality.

I would be interested to know of this works OK in Corfu, so if there is a chance of feedback please let me know.

Cheryl2307

Just lovely, Terry, thank you x
Cheryl O

Eggy

Terry

It works for me ! - In more ways than one.
Great ad for Arillas and good memories for all.

Cheers
Negg

Maggie

it worked fine frist time Terry, but when I try HD it keeps stopping to upload. (Download?????) Anyway, much better for me first time round! Thanks for doing that.

TerryW

Thanks Eggy and Maggie.

I wish I was sitting, where Maggie is sitting on her profile picture.

sunflower

Hi TerryW,
Thanks for the video,
it surely brightened up a rainy day in Denmark, too.
Connie.

Erja

Life is good ;)

sunflower

Hi Terry,
just watched the video for the second time today, it brings back memories.
this will probably be a daily routine for the rest of the winter!!
Thank you for the links as well, I've never heard that song before, it's lovely!
Connie.

justlynn

Really enjoyed watching that, Terry, thanks.  Lots of happy memories for all of us, I guess.........

lynn xx

Ivan

Really enjoyed that - Thanks,
                                         Ivan     

emeralddragons

Well, it certainly works perfectly in Finland. Thank your, Therry, for providing such a perfect dream of sun, fun, rest and all the good things in life, just when the worst winter darkness is about to swallow us up. And best of all: it isn't a dream. It exists! Arillas exists, and we'll meet again. Emeralddragon/Ylva

gaye

Ah Terry fantastic as ever! Thanks for that!
gaygo

skelly

Fantastic Terry,
The video captures everything about Arillas.I just wish I was  there right now .
Keep the videos coming Terry, just to remind me how much I enjoyed my first holiday in Arillas.
love to Helen

Joan (skelly)xxx

justphil

Windbag back again.

Terry - I love Arillas in 405 lines, 625 lines, black and white, colour, sattelite, freeview, HD or anything. Your fans have all said it - the images of home are going to be viewed at regular intervals throughout the hard winter and will help us all through it all.

Eggy makes the key point - your slideshow ia a perfect advertisement for Arillas. I hope Thomas Cook, Thomsons and Olympic pay you royalties to use it. (They will probably hot-link to it for nothing though. Cynical me.... I wasn't born yesterday as is obvious to all.)

I wish I were there, even now when everything is closed. Well nearly everything. Both Jen and I would be so happy to share some time with those who are still about.

Phil