Sept 09

Started by sharonF, November 12, 2009, 10:48:36 AM

sharonF

#
View from Marina Hotel Room

fingers crossed x

sharonF

yeyy, now I just have to remember what I did!

sharonF

He just popped in to say hello!

sharonF

Am on a roll now

View from Thalassa

These were made by Alan, (he makes the boat on the beach that Terry has posted pics of) we meet him and his wife Penny in Thalassa and these were on display with many others in Thalassa.  He has sculpted them out of bits of wood he finds on the beach.  He gave me these as a gift, they are lovely people.

TerryW

OH YES!!!!!!!

Thats made my day, Sharon. Great photos, lovely colours, loved the dragonfly, and the sculptures by Alan are amazing.

Now can we have lots more photos, please :-)

justphil

I'll second that Terry. Amazing Sharon. Many more please

Phil

Cheryl2307

They are so clear, what lovely photos.  Thanks Sharon, hope there's loads more xx
Cheryl O

Erja

Quote from: sharonF on November 12, 2009, 10:48:36 AM
#
View from Marina Hotel Room

*deepest sigh* what a sight for weary eyes! Thank you Sharon for the other beautiful pictures too :)
Life is good ;)

MaryH

See Sharon I knew you could do it - your photos are lovely and I love those little sculptures Alan gave you. The Marina rooms look fab.
Love

Mary :)

riggers

Must agree they are lovely clear photos. Well done Sharon for getting them on..

As Phil says ..more please.

riggers.

justlynn

Have to agree with everyone else - beautiful photos, Sharon, well done.

Any more?

lynn xx

Sandy x

Definitely on a roll now you've mastered it Sharon.....more please!
Sandy x

mikee73

Its really pleasing to see such lovely weather In september as that is when we plan to be there this year

Janis

I'd missed Sharon's wonderful photos - thanks mikee73 for bringing them back to life!
I believe September is a lovely time to go to Arillas - we're there in May but aim to try for September/October as well
Janis x