****EASYJET SUMMER 2010-DATE CHANGED TO 4TH NOVEMBER*****

Started by thorpe, November 01, 2009, 10:25:09 AM

Smiffypink

Jo Wissett

raff

jogra

So if you book it a few days after the schedule's release does it make much difference pricewise?
jj

Jo Wissett

All I can say is that last year, the prices steadily rose and were never as good as those first few days.  When there is 5 of us it can make a huge difference

Smiffypink

I booked the first day they came out last year, and the next day i checked again and the price had risen by £30 each, and then it steadily rises after that, so always best to book the day the come out!!

Erja

I looked last year in the morning when they were released and thought I wait until I get home before booking. Shouldn't of as the price went up £38.

13.21 and still waiting.....
Life is good ;)

Smiffypink

We'll probably make it home to book them this year Erja, the way its going today!!

13.27 and still waiting.....

Erja

You might be right Clare :D But how frustrating is this? I will give easyJet some feedback regarding this.

It does say on their FAQ that:

Our Customer Experience Team is unable to advise you on exact schedule release dates for particular routes.

The exact date is dependent on confirmation of flight slots from the relevant Air Traffic Control authorities.

So it might not be easyJet to blame but the airtraffic control dudes :)
Life is good ;)

Erja

Just had a chat with easyJet rep and the reply was:

"The flights should be released today however, it is a subject to change. We do not have any information about the time the flight will be released. I would recommend that you keep checking the website."

So keep checking :)
Life is good ;)

Smiffypink

I am checking, i am lol!!!

Its so frustrating though isnt it, keep seeing that grey box appear when you click on 'show flights', i just want it to go to the next screen lol!! :-)

Dave n Anne

TerryW

I spy with my little Eye something beginning with "E"

Dave n Anne

TerryW