Booking Direct - Tria Adelphia & Rainbow

Started by mathsboffin, September 03, 2009, 01:14:00 AM

Dave n Anne

Hi all

Just picked up this thread as have been to the mainland of greece . Mathsboffin glad to hear you have booked at the tria and am sure you will enjoy as it is a fantastic place to base yourselves . I am sure that Phil would have got back to you as he and Helen are extremely helpful and lovely people , all I would have added was give him a ring and speak to him , I have just been on the phone and confirmed for May next year . Had to ring again as needed to change apartment as our youngest and her partner are now joining us . So much for children leaving home lol .

Yammas

Dave

Amandas family

Hi,  I have tried to email Spiros and Jimmy at the Rainbow a number of times now to make a booking for this August/September but no reply as yet.  We stayed at Nafsika last year and are keen to book again.  Could someone please given them a nude for me.  Yammas

Janis

Sorry, Amanda's family - I have to ask - why give them a nude???  lol

Only joking

Janis x

Amandas family

LOL  slip of the index finger forgot the 'g'.  Have probably made this look even worse now!  Could someone, anyone and everyone let Spiros and Jimmy know we would like to make a booking with them.

justphil

We try not to give them a nude, even after a lot of Mythos..... Maybe don't always succeed at North end of the beach! Jen and me had a big laugh at your slip-of-the-finger.

Greek time is not the same as in the UK thank heaven. Lack of reply can be frustrating, but it doesn't mean NO. Our Greek friends have a better idea of what matters than we do.

With what we've sussed, you won't end up in a tent on the beach if you arrive with no booking at all. If you walked into Rainbow, to find they are full (unlikely) you could go next door to Marvel. Or many others. This year it is a buyer's market.  I'm sad to say it, but I know it's true.

Jen and me have often thought of packing our tent, buying a £39.99 flight there and a £29.99 flight back on whatever dates that applied, preferably 6 months later. Camping on the beach and just enjoying the gorgeous place Arillas is. Sadly we've become middle class w*****s who worry about Council Tax and overdrafts and eat fantastic food, get fat and generally rush round wasting it all. Sorry dear, just waxing lyrical....

Phil

Eggy

A nudge will be given today -

Amanda

PM me an E-mail for you that I can give them if it helps.

Negg

Amandas family

Have tried to phone the Rainbow today but no success with the number given.  Our email address is hansenhome1210@hotmail.co.uk and we are looking for accommodation for 7 of us at the end of August/September.  We have travelled many of the Greek islands over the past 20 years and my eldest son who is now 21 and left home wants to join us on a 'family holiday' again.  He tried Spain with friends and decided it was not an experience to be repeated.  He thought the pictures of Arillas and the Rainbow looked great when we returned last year so I am hoping Spiros and Jimmy can accomodate us!

justphil

I'm amazed you are still worrying about booking Rainbow. Quite sure if you arrived without booking at all, with your luggage in hand, you would find somewhere to be in the Rainbow complex or nearby.

But Eggy, please get on the case. I'm sure it is an email address problem. Spiros and Dimitris (Jimmy) always respond.

Phil

Amandas family

Hi Phil,  If it was just myself and hubby then I would chance just turning up but with there being 7 of us we need to make a firm booking.  I will then rest and look forward to my first ice cold glass of Mythos  whilst taking in the scent from nearby trees, herbs and greek cuisnine and listening to the incessant noise from cicades.  Ah bliss!  I do love Greece!

Eggy

Amanda

I know Rainbow would love to have you share some time with them and you have my PM with the details.

They have a pool , as you know , but  better than that, they have a dart board.
( Must be someone out of your 7 that plays? )

Negg

justphil

And in a couple of weeks time they will have a phil and a jen justdown the road at Brouklis. Just can't b****y wait.

Eggy get the voddie on to chill.....

lmao Phil