Stupid question but Do I require a torch?

Started by Ian C, August 24, 2009, 02:32:11 AM

justphil

Sany meluvver can just believe it. Lara and Cookie champing at your heels!

But last year if you'd bent down to stroke them they would have licked you not bitten yous. I took them both on a midnight (or later) swimming odyssey last September. It was a question of who got more wet. We all had a lovely time. Jen was quarantined by mozzies so I ended up on my own with the two dogs. We didn't borrow orange tablecloths though....

I was reported to Dimitris this year. I still wonder who grassed me up....(couldn't have been the forum, they didn't know) But I do might late commune with nature regardless. Jokes aside, I love to laugh and I love to live. Arillas delivers both.
Phil

Janis

Phil - "After a game about paperwork - I must have lost the receipt - she had to phone up and pore through the records to find it and make me a copy" - with your experience shouldn't it be PAW through the records???   lol x

justphil

laughing out loud Janis, justluvving the humour. See - I can do my own version of this mobile phone language and crap. Dimitris can put the stars or bleeps in... (Sorry mate!)

You found Arillas this year like others did. We aren't all mad but always thought we were. Well I did and Jen thought I was too. But she took me back to Arillas in October 2007, and met Eggy, and life has never been the same since. He introduced us to this mad house (Jo Wisset's words or was it SharonF's?)

Do I require a torch? Of course you do matey - to see your way throuh the madness of this forum!!!

And the Arilliacs - on my last review they are all in need of psychiatric treatment!!

kalinichta forum

sharonF

Quote from: justphil on August 26, 2009, 02:32:46 AM

And the Arilliacs - on my last review they are all in need of psychiatric treatment!!

kalinichta forum

LOL, Phil, that made me belly laugh,  xxxx

Ian C

I'll try to remember the barking dogs - wifeys terrified of them and half of the kids are- still it might stop them dawdling!!!!!haha!!

ANN

Walking back to the Makris a few years ago, one of our party managed to find a hole on the right hand side of the road, just a few yards before the steps up to the Makris pool. Several visits to the excellent Medical Centre and sutures were required.

The staff at the Makris were very kind and offered lifts to the beach and restaurants during the rest of our stay.  We had a lovely holiday in spite of the mishap (which is still a source of amusement for our family).

The hole probably isn't there any more and I don't remember the road being particularly dark but.........I'd recommend a little torch in case of a power cut.

blondegirl

We "creep" around the back of the Eleni studios short cut for 3 reasons.... 1) cant see where we are going 2) in case the little dog comes out and attacks us which always makes me jump 3) we might get caught, we always feel like we are trespassing... after our last escapade of taking a shortcut and walking across the stream through the greenhouses opposite the Brouklis and being told off we are a bit reluctant now to stray from the roads.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.