royal ionian lager

Started by sunfun, August 09, 2009, 11:17:24 AM

justphil

Timbo, Jen loved it so I justknow you will. Have a great time.

Phil

Timbo

Cheers Phil! I'm sure I will!

It's a pity our paths (or should I say bars) won't be crossing again this year!! I'm sure they will again in the future!

Take care mate!

Tim
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

TerryW

Nikos posted this on Facebook, its a link to an online magazine called "Star Magazine and it has a feature about  Royal Ionian. I just wish there was an english version.

http://www.starmagazine.gr/mag8/ (see Page 42)

Nan

Wow thanks for the magazine Terry. I must admit it does look very tempting when that guy was pulling a nice pint from the Vat!! How many gallons in that do you reckon?

The draught pilsner that is to be found at Mathraki Studios is the closest thing to Wrexham Lager (no longer brewed...sob sob) that we have found. It is a big seller at the Mathraki...especially if Barry and I are there.....but Akis and Nick are also partial to a swift half!  As they say it's a shame to waste it, don't want it going off in the barrel do they?

I will be there very soon to make sure the goods are up to spec. I love it there![/img]

Cheers Nan

Nan

Just posted an extra large pint of Royal Ionian on the Gallery under holiday pictures !!

Best I can do for the moment have a lookie and drool to your heart's content !

XX Nan

dicky mint

We came back from Mathraki three weeks ago, and i'm sorry to say that I drank all of it whilst there.
That is of course, according to my wife, great beer and even better company at the Mathraki, Enjoy.

Nan

WELLLLLLLLL  Thank you very much Dickie ...... glad you enjoyed my favourite lager !!!

I am sure Akis will have tapped another barrel by now andpleased to hear you did your best to do justice to such a fine brew.

Glad you enjoyed your holiday I am so looking forward to being there

Cheers Nan x