Easyjet now on sale from London Gatwick to Corfu 2010

Started by thorpe, August 07, 2009, 04:30:57 PM

justphil

Sandy luvver, we sincerely hope you never have to book the Corfu-> Gatwick flight. You belong there even more than we do. And that is saying something....

love PhilandJen

JohnJ

I received a misleading email alert from Easyjet saying that their Liverpool spring schedule 2010 was being launched the other day.  Got onto the web site to see if they had started a route to Corfu, but no luck.  As the email only referred to Liverpool I didn't think to check Bristol, Gatwick or Manchester, but later in the day thought I would and lo and behold all three had been launched!!! Got a good deal for Ann and myself at £115 each including all add ons.  Come on May 3rd 2010 is what I say.   Having said that we still have  27 September 2009 for the best part of 3 weeks in Arillas to look forward to.  Lucky Eh!!!
JOHN JOHNSON

Sandy x

Hopefully I'll meet up with you and Ann again next May then John. I am planning to come on the 5th with my father flying Palmair from Bournemouth.
Sandy x

justphil

Melittle Arillas tart Sandy. Don't take offence though, I am one too. I so wish I could work out what 2010 would bring. Mystic Meg where are you when I need you? Just keep my bench opposite Thalassa.

Make no mistake, PhilandJen will see Arillas in 2010. Let's hope it's a one way ticket. Please pray to your Gods

Phil

JohnJ

Hi Sandy,   We will look forward to seeing you in May.  Tell me who are Palmair, never heard of them and do they fly from anywhere else than bouremouth?
JOHN JOHNSON