Beauty Salon & Greek Lessons.

Started by Eileen, July 29, 2009, 06:07:48 PM

JohnTheRef&Dot

Eileen
Looks like a hand waxing is on the cards for October.
Is there any thing else you recomend.

Lindypops

Oh Eileen,lol, your cheeks are going to be all pink again!
Lindypops.

Eileen

Quote from: Lindypops on August 10, 2009, 11:40:30 PM
Oh Eileen,lol, your cheeks are going to be all pink again!

Very true Lindy...my cheeks are pink with laughter...it's the way he tells 'em! 

John, I'm not coming back on that one...your just trying to wind me up and get me into trouble. ;-)

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

ah Lindy and Eileen - he's such a wit... You'll never live it down.

lol
Phil

Lindypops

Lindypops.

JohnTheRef&Dot

QuoteJohn, I'm not coming back on that one...your just trying to wind me up and get me into trouble.

Eileen,
Me get you into trouble?
I'm a good boy I am.

georgia

Well either I am a bit naive or having a 'find me a home for the bewildered moment' but did not make sense to me either..but then I always seem to be one step behind everyone else!!
However loved justphils comments re..hostess trolleys and Womans Weekly...very Victoria Wood meets Abigails Party...he will know what I am talking about!!

justphil

Yes I do Georgia, and so does another prominent member of the forum - our justlynn! We's two have shared a huge number of "virtual" laughs over it. You might even find some in the past posts. She does a good line in flameproof nighties I hear....

Let's do it, let's do it... Let's all go to Arillas. NOW.
Phil

justlynn

:D  Tee hee....

I may have had some explaining to do on facebook, but I am understood on here.... it seems.....  :D

Arillas NOW, if only  ;)

lynn xx

JohnTheRef&Dot

Eileen
Just remind, me its only five weeks before I go Back Home and I just want to be sure of the directions..............
you did say opposite the TRIA

AceMile

I've been here recently for manicure. The place is very welcoming and the price of their services is reasonable. Actually, this is my first time in this salon and don't know the treatment they offered so I inquire.

Erja

Quote from: AceMile on April 17, 2010, 09:02:39 AM
I've been here recently for manicure. The place is very welcoming and the price of their services is reasonable.

Good to hear :) Must make time to go and get pampered the next time, some time in between the beach and Royal Ionian ;)
Life is good ;)