A near miss?

Started by TerryW, July 21, 2009, 05:07:40 PM

TerryW

On the flight back I was filming out of the window. When I looked at the videos at home this is what was shown on one of them. Was it a near miss? The plane from the left certainly seems to change its path and the planes go out of focus.

blondegirl

it does look like it swerved up to avoid it... how can you not see another plane coming towards you.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

sharonF

OH ..... MY ....... GOD !!  Terry, you're a very naughty boy for putting that on!  On the way to corfu in June, a plane flew just underneath us, must have only been a 1000 feet below.  I swore i could see the freckles on the pilots face!  Swore a bit more as well! lol.

Sharon x

Jennifer Ferguson

Goodness,that looked scarey.

riggers

Hmmm looked iffy, but i bet they were miles apart...

Baldy Barry

Hope I don't burn !

justlynn

Well, we're thinking (hoping?) that it looked worse from a distance than it actually was.....

Lynn & Colin xx

MicK-G

I've started to prapare for my holiday by watching "air crash investigation" on the discovery channel. I don't know why I do these things to myself.

isobel

well im glad it was you who saw that and not me i would have probably screamed

sharonF

Quote from: MicK-G on July 22, 2009, 10:46:50 AM
I've started to prapare for my holiday by watching "air crash investigation" on the discovery channel. I don't know why I do these things to myself.

So its not just me Mick!  Billy says, why are you watching this????  I say, so i know that they can fix the planes so it doesnt happen again!  Then when i get on a plane I'm bl**dy terrified!  lol.

Sharon x

vivian

Two fighters playing games in practise (I think) but I must admit it does look scarey. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Janis

I've seen the thread "A near miss" several times now and avoided even opening it - I'd an idea what it was about...  Anyway, too late now - but I daren't open the video just in case! I'm a big wuss when it comes to flying x