VAVILAS APPARTMENT

Started by Gotty & Liz, June 22, 2009, 11:34:52 AM

Gotty & Liz

Did anyboby tried the Appartment of Thomas (Vavilas Appartment).

Can I have some feed back?

raul_ghiran

I've been this year for 10 days at Vavilas apartments and It's nice there. I've liked it there.

justphil

Pe and liz, the water is less fertile at the other end of the hill... so the rumours say. Thomas apartments are quiet, but not very far from the sea front. Much nearer than Kostas, Alex or Christos to the centre of the village. Better for youngsters in prams but right for others.

The extra fertlilty in Arillas is about how the man and woman feel so content and happy together, living in peace and enjoying simple things together. Making love and making babies. It isn't the water - it is the life and the attitude. It is what Arillas says to me. Family.

Phil

Gotty & Liz

Gotty & Liz

riggers

Gotty & Liz

Sandy x

Sandy x

justphil

And the food! I'd put on stones!!! Looks wonderful. Definitely on our "list"

Phil

Sandy x

Too far from the Nut for you and Jen, Phil....lol
Sandy x

riggers

Perry or Costa are very kind with lifts.....

Janis

These photos look great! I'd be interested to hear comments about the apartments

Eileen

Quote from: riggers on February 26, 2010, 12:10:52 AM
Perry or Costa are very kind with lifts.....

Very true Riggers...we have a lot to thank these two great guys for :-)

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justphil

Ooooh what'youlike you two!!! You might be right though. But I'd find it hard to resist being on the spot for the best fish in Arillas. We always go to Vavilas at least twice in a two week stay. Three last July I think.

You're so right riggers - they are yet another example of what Arillas folk give us all. But if we did, it would be a long "waddle" home after a tall night, even from the Rainbow.

Phil

Janis

But fish is good for you...  Looking forward to our next visit there

Janis x