What do you take on holiday that you cant live without?

Started by jo-jo, June 20, 2009, 10:59:50 PM

Eggy

Quote from: justphil on June 21, 2009, 06:42:23 PM
I don't need anything.

Ah Phil - I beg to differ here. You have to take your LIver and of course Jen as I feel you would find it very difficult to live without both!

Negg

JohnTheRef&Dot

I take nothing as I can always manage with what I have
But I always bring back one thing that I never forget

MEMORIES[/font]

MaryH

Books, Ipod tons of mozzie repellant and nivea cream and of course myself

Mary XXX

jo-jo

Eileen

I just weighed my chair and it is only 3kg!! So I would strongly recommend taking one to anyone. They are about 8-10 quid in Camping stores. I love being comfy! Never get much time to sit at home so its a must. Never have any problems at airport.

When the kids were little we used to take an ice box, oars for a dingy and parasol for beach. All these went every year  (the same ones!!) Eventually we had to abandon the parasol in Majorca but it was a trusted friend!!

I am not tight i spend on other things but I like the comfort!! Do come and find me at the kaloudis!! Spot the chair!! or on the beach!!

JO-JO  (joanna)

annie

Well i normally take a small toaster! Everybody uses it or eats the toast, but all take the mickey especially my husband!! Every year i plan to leave it behind but always find a space for it in the end. It is very well travelled!

Annie

jo-jo

What a brilliant idea Annie!!

I may have to copy!!! Cant beat Toast when you fancy a snack! Especially with kids!

jo-jox

Any other tips from any one?

annie

Also take Marmite as the mozzies dont like it!
They love it or hate it!!!
Annie

blondegirl

Sometimes I have taken a wire mesh toaster, one that you can use for camping, weighs nothing, just put it on top of the cooker rings.  I dont bother so much about that now but I do take egg cups!  One year Lisa and Steve asked if we could take out a couple for them whilst they were there.. they were in the studio next to us at the Bardis-  see you can never have enough egg cups!  I take most things I need. 
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

justlynn

Well, I would say my hair dryer, but I forgot it this year!

lynn xx

Janis

riggers

Eggy

Riggers

Someone told me you just have to bring extra pairs ot trainers or you life would be hell without them. Is this true me'boy?

Negg

riggers

Yes so true Negg. I wear the soles off them up and down the oche....

riggers....

keith(geezer)

4x4

My wife's credit card.

What amazes me is we had a combined 43Kg of luggage  and I only had my Y fronts when I got there.