brouklis rose wine

Started by ronmonkey, June 17, 2009, 01:33:09 PM

ronmonkey

speaking as somebody who normally has rose wine as a solid number 5 on my list of "foods of the devil" (it follows marmite, rice pudding, corned beef and satan's ultimate creation of cruelty - pineapple) i have to say that dimitris' fathers' homemade rose is fantastic.

dimitris said he made 600 litres this year and i am happy to report we put a serious dent in it!!

JohnTheRef&Dot

As I don't do the drink I'm afraid I will not be taking a snifter
But given the chance Dot WILL

Erja

Sounds good so I will have to have a taster when I get there :)
Life is good ;)

Karen/Colin

That sounds lovely-save me a glass or 3
Karen

emeralddragons

We only found Arillas (and Greece) in 2006. When we returned in late autumn 2008, Dimitris immediately remembered how much I had liked his father's rosé wine! He told me that the year's supply was finished, but somehow my glass was filled with that very special rosé at every meal we enjoyed at Brouklis. Both the wine and the courtesy are perfect examples of what makes Arillas so unique.
Emeralddragon, who hopes to be able to have a sip this autumn

Sara

I can't wait to try this now famous & highly recommended wine.  Make sure theres some left for me in October, won't you Dimitris.
Villa Theia is available rent. For more details see:-
www.villatheia-corfu.com
www.holidaylettings.co.uk/76640
www.facebook.com/pages/Villa-Theia/191205544226658

Smiffypink

Rose wine is my favourite, love it, so i shall definitely have to have a taste of this now famous rose wine at Brouklis!!!

Eileen

Quote from: Sara on June 19, 2009, 11:21:34 AM
I can't wait to try this now famous & highly recommended wine.  Make sure theres some left for me in October, won't you Dimitris.

LOL...am I there before you Sara? ;-)

Eileenxxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

justlynn

Quote from: Eileen on June 19, 2009, 01:21:36 PM
Quote from: Sara on June 19, 2009, 11:21:34 AM

LOL...am I there before you Sara? ;-)

Eileenxxxx

So glad I decided to read this thread while out here!  Thanks for information.....

Sorry Eileen,
I'm already here!!!
yammas,
ratbag lynn xx

Eileen

Double ratbags to you Lynn!!!

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

kevin-beverly

Just hope there's some left when we come out in September!!  It would be rude not partake in a glass or ..........2, 3, - hey who's counting anyway!!!!

Bev

Erja

Quote from: kevin-beverly on June 19, 2009, 06:14:04 PM
Just hope there's some left when we come out in September!!  It would be rude not partake in a glass or ..........2, 3, - hey who's counting anyway!!!!

None of us are, mainly because we can't *hic* :D
Life is good ;)

kevin.g

if my memory seves me right...brouklis sells 2 types of rose ..both taste good ,but there names elude me ................yammas

justlynn

Quote from: Eileen on June 19, 2009, 01:53:51 PM
Double ratbags to you Lynn!!!

Eileenxxx

:D   Sorry Eileen, I'll make sure Dimitris saves some just for you.............  :)

lynn xx

Woolie!

Quote from: ronmonkey on June 17, 2009, 01:33:09 PM
speaking as somebody who normally has rose wine as a solid number 5 on my list of "foods of the devil" (it follows marmite, rice pudding, corned beef and satan's ultimate creation of cruelty - pineapple) i have to say that dimitris' fathers' homemade rose is fantastic.

dimitris said he made 600 litres this year and i am happy to report we put a serious dent in it!!

Yep and I was one of them! :0)