WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP

Started by Mango, June 05, 2009, 04:26:40 PM

Mango

Yipeeeeeeeee

My tickets have just landed on the hall floor, now I'm really excited, need to pack, find the passports, get the euros, OMG so much to do and so little time. LOL

Amanda

riggers

Great news Amanda, at least they didn't leave it till last week like ours was.

riggers.

Mango

I know, i think they have arrived quite early really, puts my mind at rest tho.
Amanda

Lisa and Steve

We dont have tickets as flying with easyjet.Hope it is straightforward though.

Dai

Don't worry just turn up with your passport and as you are already on the system you'll be given your boarding cards. May help to take your confirmation email with you just in case. I'm flying out with easyjet next week, and my wife the week after as she is working next week.....I have to have some benefits from taking early retirement, lol!

Erja

Excellent! You'll get it all done on time I am sure Amanda :)
Life is good ;)

GaryS

Lucky you Mango, Caz's parents are there now (arrived Friday), staying at the Akti. I got a text at 6:30 this morning saying it was lovely, they had red bits from the sun and slight hangovers. Grrr!! :-) Hope you have a fab time.

justphil

Only "slight" GazCaz? I could give them lessons... lol
Phil

GaryS

Give them time Phil, just had a text saying they are watching the sun go down drinking beer. No doubt in a day or two they will be glowing like radioactive lobsters. Lucky gits.

justphil

Agreed mate - lucky gits....
Phil

Mango

thanx Gazcaz, it can't come quick enough now, but I need to focus on Amy's 10th birthday first which is on Saturday, just been out to get her prezzies.  We keep counting down days to Arillas and bless her she keeps counting down days to birthday.

Amanda

andym

After the postie had been today i found a letter with our tickets in from Thomsons.
They are strange little things in a booklet.

Kaloudis here we come  29/06--13/07.

Hope the beach is a bit bigger. I like pools, but you cant beat the sea.

Andy

ger

collected mine on friday, counting down now only 13 more sleeps yipeeeeeeeeeeee
see you there amanda!
ger x

Mango

Andym - we are due to get to Kaloudis at 2pm on 26th if all goes according to plan.

Ger- yeah, see you there, you are more likely to spot us than we are you, so don't be afraid to come up  to us.

Amanda

Smiffypink

Oh im all jealous :-( hahahaha!!

3 months waiting time for us, im hoping it flies by!!